**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Oh Canada Dusted

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I farmed up a good amount of revives and units and decided to do the Oh Canada challenge since I’m out of work for the next two days because of a back injury and I have nothing better to do.
I ended up using probably around 45-55 revives and 2.5K units. I probably could have done it cheaper if I wasn’t so excited/medicated, but it’s not like I have any other content to use revives and units on, so it’s all good.
I was expecting this challenge to be miserable and stressful, but it ended up being a ton of fun, though it was pretty stressful. I don’t really use Sabretooth ever, so it was nice to use a different champ than normal and his damage was pretty darn solid once he was all ramped up. Ramping him up was a pain though and making sure I got to a sp3 every fight was also stressful.
I took a modified version of the short path, taking Star-Lord, Thor Jane Foster, Daredevil, Venompool, Strange, Moonkight, and Rocket. The fights on this path weren’t too tough other than Venompool who kept on screwing me over with his regen buffs and his wonky animations. Rocket was also annoying because of his enigmatic node and sp1. Other than that though, it was pretty easy and the Maestro wasn’t even all that hard.
I was hoping to get iBom from the nexus, but I got a fairly mediocre pool:

Not too big of a fan of any of these champs (I mean, I love venom, but I’m not gonna awaken him over evening out my arena teams), but I remembered that BG said that Bishop is pretty solid so I went with him because let’s be real, I’m not gonna pick Psycho-Man.
Will I take Bishop to r3? It’s possible. I like playing with him in arena but I need to use him more to decide. Also I’m not sure if he needs his awakened ability or not.
Anyways, it’s four o clock in the morning so I’m off to bed.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Grats on clearing that Carina’s challenge.

Yeah Bishop seems pretty fun and I’m contemplating taking mine to R3.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate! It’s gonna be a long time til I ever touch the LOL challenges, but it’s always fun to see others take them on! Hopefully you enjoy Bishop
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Nice dude.

I'm currently farming revives and heals and hope with the compensation next week I can do it with low unit cost.

And since Sabertooth is the lol challange where you need heal potions the most I think I will do this one first :)
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Congrats! I did this over Friday as well. Should have been easier but I forgot the sp3 a couple of times and ended up having to ramp him back up on Dr Strange(wouldn’t advise). Seeing ST do 8k mediums was pretty satisfying. It makes me wish that you started the fight with 6 charges every time, I don’t really see the point in the RNG side, but there we are. I think my nexus beat yours though.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    congrats. but curious as to why you took moon knight over kamala
  • Options

congrats. but curious as to why you took moon knight over kamala

Kamala is debuff immune and ST gains a big benefit from his bleeds. Also MK is a skill champ, so ST has class advantage and placed armor breaks for a little extra damage.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Congrats! I did this over Friday as well. Should have been easier but I forgot the sp3 a couple of times and ended up having to ramp him back up on Dr Strange(wouldn’t advise). Seeing ST do 8k mediums was pretty satisfying. It makes me wish that you started the fight with 6 charges every time, I don’t really see the point in the RNG side, but there we are. I think my nexus beat yours though.

It took me an energy refill and a half to finally start the SL fight with 6 charges. I see no reason why it’s RNG.
    Who’d you get for the nexus?
  • Options
    xNig said:

Grats on clearing that Carina’s challenge.

Yeah Bishop seems pretty fun and I’m contemplating taking mine to R3.

I played around with him some more and I’m pretty settled on taking him to r3. Pretty fun and easy to play. Plus he’ll be a lot of fun in Incursions with his on demand Regen buffs for Buff Cornucopia, Incinerates will get buffed from nodes, and his Prowess will get a big boost too.