**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Drop rate change? Shady sneaking

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Why not make the crystal look different or change the name?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,334 ★★★★★
    Its not even shady its a mistake as clearly it should of been the buffed rates but didnt get changed via this deal just dont hate on kabam for a simple mistake if u wanted to know drop rates u could have tapped the cav crystals that were in the card and the ones u buy with units before u spend if u think something is wrong u then give the info to kabam than just do this with negativity this deal is one of the best daily cards worthy than any other.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Its not even shady its a mistake as clearly it should of been the buffed rates but didnt get changed via this deal just dont hate on kabam for a simple mistake if u wanted to know drop rates u could have tapped the cav crystals that were in the card and the ones u buy with units before u spend if u think something is wrong u then give the info to kabam than just do this with negativity this deal is one of the best daily cards worthy than any other.

Mistake or not the deal has been available for 5.5 hours with no confirmation from Kabam on these drop rates. Shady…
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,334 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Bendy said:

Mistake or not the deal has been available for 5.5 hours with no confirmation from Kabam on these drop rates. Shady…
    Its a sunday they dont always respond to everything on a weekend most things dont get seen till weekdays
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Hey All, what's the problem with what crystals drop rates?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,180 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    BREAKING NEWS: RNG DOES WHAT RNG DOES *SHOCKING*
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Bendy said:

It's Sunday my dude. Also tomorrow is a Canadian holiday.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

Today on Spicyslicer is grumpy news: Drop rates changed! Must’ve been intentional! Kabam worst company! Deprived me of my six star dooooooommmmmm!!!! While these drop rates changes are odd, we here at SIGN must remind you to never flat out attack Kabam. (unless they nerf Ghost and Quake) I’m SpideyFunko, and in case I don’t see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

note: some text may have been exaggerated for bad comedic purposes

Okay Truman, 1998 called they want their reference back.
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 103

Not to be that guy, but the Update to Drop Rates was for the regular Crystals. We don't even know if that included Nexus Cavs or not. Nothing was said.

If that was the case and them drop rates are correct why give us nexus crystals which in effect have the same drop rate as the updated normal crystals?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,460 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

For a 100+ million dollar company I sure hope they’d have people working on the weekends. The game doesn’t stop on Friday at 5pm

Well, Kabam doesn't get that money. It's Netmarble. No amount of money a company makes means someone has to be there.

Now, there is likely some devs who are on call for things like server issues and whatnot but that's probably about it.

Chick-fil-A makes more than 100mil and they're closed on Sunday.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

I’ll go calm down. I was very pissed off. 10 3*s can do that to ya

i find this hard to believe.. either you are incredibly lucky or just over exagerrating... given these are nexus crystals.. in order for you to have 10x 3* would need 3x 3* in every nexus crystals... if you do the math. just nearly impossible :)
    It's perfectly possible. I myself had four of mine be only three stars, two be two three stars and a four star, two be fours stars only, one be a five star and two three stars, and one a six star and two three stars.
    It's unlikely that someone got all three stars, but it's not impossible. After all, it has to happen to someone.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,380 ★★★★★

Not to be that guy, but the Update to Drop Rates was for the regular Crystals. We don't even know if that included Nexus Cavs or not. Nothing was said.

If that was the case and them drop rates are correct why give us nexus crystals which in effect have the same drop rate as the updated normal crystals?
    You don't just roll once. You roll 3 times.
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 103

You don't just roll once. You roll 3 times.
    I know I bought them, but each individual spin on the nexus has a much lower chance so it equates to roughly the same odds as a buffed cav crystal?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I mean they do have a different name. They have the Nexus name to them. Different name different odds. Glad I didn't buy it either way.