**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FTP - Just duped 6* Deadpool XF

Yeah so can we just buff Deadpool XF already.
Would really make me feel better.
Thanks in advance Kabam.

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    F for pulling DPXF, but why did you say you were ftp?
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    Guys this was a joke relax :#

I just meant I don't open a lot of 6* so it hurt twice as much.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This makes absolutely no sense. Twice as much as what? I'm also f2p and have duped iron fist and black bolt as six stars. Am I happy about it? No. Does that make me wanna whine on the forums? Also no. Would I be glad if they got buffed? Definitely.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Who was it who spread the mentality that FTP has worse luck? Just curious if there's one particular person.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Lucky! When he gets his buff, you'll be set! I'm super jelly.

Oh, and his NF synergy is pretty nice if running suicides. He's not a complete waste.

Where are you at in story mode and variants? If you're still completing and/or exploring, the bad come with the good, but eventually you'll land some bangers so just hang on. Consider this motivation to save gold and iso for now.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★

Spending has very little to do with how many 6 star you have. Has more to do with how long you've been playing and how active you are. I have more 6 stars because I was grinding UC EQ when it first came out (when MODOK was introduced). We used to get one 6 star every 4 months. 🙃 And I think my first good one was after getting 20. Obviously, the rate at which we earn shards accelerated during those first 20. And has gone up a lot since then. And now we have champion buffs. Just have to have patience my friend. Not a criticism, just a heads up that the notion you need to spend in order to progress is not true. Be active and play well. You'll be fine.
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    Malreck04 said:

This makes absolutely no sense. Twice as much as what? I'm also f2p and have duped iron fist and black bolt as six stars. Am I happy about it? No. Does that make me wanna whine on the forums? Also no. Would I be glad if they got buffed? Definitely.
    There's a difference between whining and a harmless joke. Get a life dude. Go outside. Touch some grass before taking it this seriously. Also I added the FTP on purpose to meme on those ftp players who think they're the **** for getting where they are without spending.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Awakened>Unawakened I'd take a dupe on my dpx
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    As a 100% mostly FTP player I don't like my duped DPX either. Or my duped Sentry, Electra, Storm, Jane, Drax, Rocket, etc. please buff them. Also, I have a 6* Hercules I really need to dupe. It's going to be really hard to dupe him as a 100% mostly FTP player so please send him my way. Thanks in advance.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    @OP

I few your pain, sorry for that horrible champ😔
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Honestly, I’ve been hunting for a 5 or 6 * DPX for a long time. He’s probably one of my most wanted champs. Would love that Nick Fury synergy!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Genuine question, why do f2p players always have to made it clear that they’re f2p? It doesn’t matter

as a free to play player. i find this very offensive and targeted towards us free to play players. non-free to play players are jealous of the free to play players, which i am one of the free to play players.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I don't know why are you complaining? You've just beaten the game!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rip sorry for your luck but being ftp has nothing to do with it.