Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

FTP - Just duped 6* Deadpool XF

Yeah so can we just buff Deadpool XF already.
Would really make me feel better.
Thanks in advance Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    F for pulling DPXF, but why did you say you were ftp?
  • Options
    DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    Guys this was a joke relax :#

I just meant I don't open a lot of 6* so it hurt twice as much.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This makes absolutely no sense. Twice as much as what? I'm also f2p and have duped iron fist and black bolt as six stars. Am I happy about it? No. Does that make me wanna whine on the forums? Also no. Would I be glad if they got buffed? Definitely.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Who was it who spread the mentality that FTP has worse luck? Just curious if there's one particular person.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Lucky! When he gets his buff, you'll be set! I'm super jelly.

Oh, and his NF synergy is pretty nice if running suicides. He's not a complete waste.

Where are you at in story mode and variants? If you're still completing and/or exploring, the bad come with the good, but eventually you'll land some bangers so just hang on. Consider this motivation to save gold and iso for now.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★

Spending has very little to do with how many 6 star you have. Has more to do with how long you've been playing and how active you are. I have more 6 stars because I was grinding UC EQ when it first came out (when MODOK was introduced). We used to get one 6 star every 4 months. 🙃 And I think my first good one was after getting 20. Obviously, the rate at which we earn shards accelerated during those first 20. And has gone up a lot since then. And now we have champion buffs. Just have to have patience my friend. Not a criticism, just a heads up that the notion you need to spend in order to progress is not true. Be active and play well. You'll be fine.
  • Options
    DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    Malreck04 said:

This makes absolutely no sense. Twice as much as what? I'm also f2p and have duped iron fist and black bolt as six stars. Am I happy about it? No. Does that make me wanna whine on the forums? Also no. Would I be glad if they got buffed? Definitely.
    There's a difference between whining and a harmless joke. Get a life dude. Go outside. Touch some grass before taking it this seriously. Also I added the FTP on purpose to meme on those ftp players who think they're the **** for getting where they are without spending.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Awakened>Unawakened I'd take a dupe on my dpx
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    As a 100% mostly FTP player I don't like my duped DPX either. Or my duped Sentry, Electra, Storm, Jane, Drax, Rocket, etc. please buff them. Also, I have a 6* Hercules I really need to dupe. It's going to be really hard to dupe him as a 100% mostly FTP player so please send him my way. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    @OP

I few your pain, sorry for that horrible champ😔
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★
    Honestly, I’ve been hunting for a 5 or 6 * DPX for a long time. He’s probably one of my most wanted champs. Would love that Nick Fury synergy!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Genuine question, why do f2p players always have to made it clear that they’re f2p? It doesn’t matter

as a free to play player. i find this very offensive and targeted towards us free to play players. non-free to play players are jealous of the free to play players, which i am one of the free to play players.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I don't know why are you complaining? You've just beaten the game!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rip sorry for your luck but being ftp has nothing to do with it.