**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Buffs thoughts?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    I'd say all 3 are great but kg is lil bit disappointing
  • Options
    Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    edited August 2021
    H3t3r said:

I'm actually enjoying hood. Not to shabby

Yeah hood is very enjoyable to play against opponents with or without buffs. The building up to about 20-30 hexes then dropping a heavy will basically kill anything. And you can build up more if needed.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hood is the same as before. Won’t be used by many.

Venompool is absolutely fun to use!

Kg is only 5*r1. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★

Okay so i just tested GodGroot against a robot and based on the spotlight i honestly thought the s2 would be kinda weak! But boy was i wrong. Absolutely shredded off like 150k+ on a s2

Just tested this against DH in Abyss myself. My r1 (perhaps on his way to r3) did 17k per hit.
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    Hood is missing the 3 bullets charge after the sp2… Kabam removed when they put the fate seal back… now it is harder to charge bulllets… in my opinion very stupid move… he wouldn’t be broken with the 3 bullet charges… now it is very slow to build back the bullets… Come on Kabam!!! Really????
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    VP is awesome! Loved Venom before, love VP now
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Guess we’re going to find out.

Just need 1 t5bc to take him to r3 as well. I really liked the damage and how quick it was to build up.
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    I really would like to know who is the brilliant mind that in Hood’s case thought “OK I will put the utility back as people requested, but I’m gonna take part of the fun away”.

Just why????
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Hood is missing the 3 bullets charge after the sp2… Kabam removed when they put the fate seal back… now it is harder to charge bulllets… in my opinion very stupid move… he wouldn’t be broken with the 3 bullet charges… now it is very slow to build back the bullets… Come on Kabam!!! Really????

Hood never had such an ability with his first buff?
  • Options
    My r5 sig200 KG is hitting 15k mediums. A very very successful buff. KG got exactly what he needed.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I really would like to know who is the brilliant mind that in Hood’s case thought “OK I will put the utility back as people requested, but I’m gonna take part of the fun away”.

Just why????

It's quite literally much easier to build back his bullet charges since he now has the Mole Man synergy (should have been in his base kit but my point stands). The only thing he lost was the hex vulnerability and that made it even harder to build bullet charges back since you spent 5 of them on that.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Just why????

It's quite literally much easier to build back his bullet charges since he now has the Mole Man synergy (should have been in his base kit but my point stands). The only thing he lost was the hex vulnerability and that made it even harder to build bullet charges back since you spent 5 of them on that.
    Mr negative has it as a synergy
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I'm happy to see King Groot hit harder than before. I can finally take him out with the boys (Immortal Abomination, Venom The Duck, Man-Thing and Sasquatch)
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

I'm happy to see King Groot hit harder than before. I can finally take him out with the boys (Immortal Abomination, Venom The Duck, Man-Thing and Sasquatch)

Personally I don't use squatch and just use manthing and ibom. Squatch messes with the furies
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’m happy
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I tested out my unupgraded 5* hood on ROL WS, getting as many hexes as possible, and i managed an ~74,000 damage burst. Lots of fun, crazy potential! KG was solid too, unupgraded 6* full synergies took 200+ hits to get ROL WS down tho, which was a bit disappointing, but towards the end of the fight the damage was looking good, plus his sustainability is great. Venompool was also nice, nothing too special but solid damage. Overall very happy with all three!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

I tested out my unupgraded 5* hood on ROL WS, getting as many hexes as possible, and i managed an ~74,000 damage burst. Lots of fun, crazy potential! KG was solid too, unupgraded 6* full synergies took 200+ hits to get ROL WS down tho, which was a bit disappointing, but towards the end of the fight the damage was looking good, plus his sustainability is great. Venompool was also nice, nothing too special but solid damage. Overall very happy with all three!

Were you running any synergies with Hood?
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Personally I don't use squatch and just use manthing and ibom. Squatch messes with the furies
    You should uhh, take a look at the Sasquatch synergy now. They changed it and it's MUCH better for KG now. The paused fury before was very annoying and was in most fights a disadvantage for KG.

The new synergy actually makes KG start the fight and after every cooldown have an extra Fury so 4 total AND they all gain 30% potency. That synergy alone has me thinking of my new AQ team of King Groot, Sasquatch and Ibom.
  • Options
    Saiyan said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

You should uhh, take a look at the Sasquatch synergy now. They changed it and it's MUCH better for KG now. The paused fury before was very annoying and was in most fights a disadvantage for KG.

The new synergy actually makes KG start the fight and after every cooldown have an extra Fury so 4 total AND they all gain 30% potency. That synergy alone has me thinking of my new AQ team of King Groot, Sasquatch and Ibom.
    Oh my lanta...