**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on no side quest

124»

Comments

• Options
    satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76
    Kabam Boo said:

- what exactly about the side quests that you enjoy?

I like the fact that the side event varies every month and it's always something new and I should spend sometime studying and understanding it, makes me feel like I'm playing more than just a game. And Oh the rewards which differ from monthly quest and sometimes we get to pick the rewards we require. I Would like to have something like Root or any new mechanics to be brought back
    Kabam Boo said:

- what exactly about the side quests that you do not enjoy?

I don't mind the repetivity of side events but sometimes they kinda get boring especially when the difficulty I play is a bit harder than usual. I like the weekly side events more than playing the same side event the whole month. Weekly ones keep the hype up and keeps me on the edge and eager while I am waiting, playing the same quest for 28 or 35 times while I wait for a entry token everyday kinda bores me.
    Kabam Boo said:

- what about this experience, in lieu of side quests, do you enjoy?

Since I started playing this game in 2019, I feel like having no side event for the first time is kinda relaxing, it would be good if there's no side event atleast once a year so that players like me can catch up on other content. (I can't stop myself from 100% exploring all difficulties every month so this really helps me focus on Story or Variant or anything else other than spending my time on side event)
    Kabam Boo said:

- what about this experience, in lieu of side quests, do you not enjoy?

There's nothing that I don't enjoy about having no side event, it is relaxing and feels less stressful for once. I would be mad if we didn't have the store or the side event rewards were cancelled too, along with the side event.