**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Issue where Doom’s shock/heavy/stun not working on 6.2.5 Mordo Boss.

Multiple issues today with Mordo boss on 6.2.5 with Doom’s medium-shock/heavy/stun/stagger not working as it typically does.
1) medium didn’t always proc shock, which it should 100% if the time.
2) when shock would proc, heavy would not stun Mordo boss at all and my heavy would whiff and I’d eat some combos.
3) separate but possibly related: sp3 also did not stun Mordo boss.
4) I read the nodes up and down, twice and did not see anything that would result in the above actions.
5) prior to the fight, I watched a YouTube video posted about a year ago with doom fighting against Mordo boss, and none of the above actions took place on that video.
This was on Apple iPhone SE.
It’s very possible that I missed something and this was as intended, however wished to bring it to Kabam’s attention if it was in fact an issue previously unknown or unreported.

Comments

• CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    Would also like to add that parry/dex seemed to be working fine since updating game yesterday, and a big thank you to Kabam and the testers for fixing.
    Zan0 said:

Oh no I'm guessing you didn't read the node about AAR enough

Lol it’s very much possible.

You need your entire team alive otherwise you suffer -12.5% AA for every dead teammate

Totally makes sense now, that I did my most damage as soon as I used a team revive. Got down to the last doom (I was using two of em) and kept reviving and experiencing what I described in the OP. TYVM Zan0