**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue where Doom’s shock/heavy/stun not working on 6.2.5 Mordo Boss.

Multiple issues today with Mordo boss on 6.2.5 with Doom’s medium-shock/heavy/stun/stagger not working as it typically does.
1) medium didn’t always proc shock, which it should 100% if the time.
2) when shock would proc, heavy would not stun Mordo boss at all and my heavy would whiff and I’d eat some combos.
3) separate but possibly related: sp3 also did not stun Mordo boss.
4) I read the nodes up and down, twice and did not see anything that would result in the above actions.
5) prior to the fight, I watched a YouTube video posted about a year ago with doom fighting against Mordo boss, and none of the above actions took place on that video.
This was on Apple iPhone SE.
It’s very possible that I missed something and this was as intended, however wished to bring it to Kabam’s attention if it was in fact an issue previously unknown or unreported.

Comments

• Options
    CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    Would also like to add that parry/dex seemed to be working fine since updating game yesterday, and a big thank you to Kabam and the testers for fixing.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Oh no I'm guessing you didn't read the node about AAR enough

Lol it’s very much possible.

• Options

You need your entire team alive otherwise you suffer -12.5% AA for every dead teammate

Totally makes sense now, that I did my most damage as soon as I used a team revive. Got down to the last doom (I was using two of em) and kept reviving and experiencing what I described in the OP. TYVM Zan0