**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is wrong with SoP Emma?

Comments

• Options
    I honestly don't have the patience for this fight...mainly because her attack value is way to high. The best run I had at her I got her down to like 89% then she intercepted me and hit me with a medium leg sweep and I was koed(full health bar) U can't design a fight with no weakness. No power control. No armor break, no dot. No quake no ghost and she's not metal . Like play perfect is the only option. It's absolutely ridiculous I should be able to take at least one five hit combo and survive. Really bad fight design. Over all sop has been fantastic but all other fights had at least one exploit and if u had the right champion u could win. This one is just a unit/ resources drainer and I am not here for it. It's also really annoying that she waits for u to charge her and then throws her sp even when in armor phase. I have some really choice words for whoever designed this fight that I can't say on here.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

I honestly don't have the patience for this fight...mainly because her attack value is way to high. The best run I had at her I got her down to like 89% then she intercepted me and hit me with a medium leg sweep and I was koed(full health bar) U can't design a fight with no weakness. No power control. No armor break, no dot. No quake no ghost and she's not metal . Like play perfect is the only option. It's absolutely ridiculous I should be able to take at least one five hit combo and survive. Really bad fight design. Over all sop has been fantastic but all other fights had at least one exploit and if u had the right champion u could win. This one is just a unit/ resources drainer and I am not here for it. It's also really annoying that she waits for u to charge her and then throws her sp even when in armor phase. I have some really choice words for whoever designed this fight that I can't say on here.

You can ghost her and dot works fine, ibomb is one of the best options, i got a solo with him
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Thats what happens when everyone complains about the previous fights being too easy. The fights go completely 360. We all know there is no “In between” in regards to difficulty set for this game . I knew this would happen
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Then the fight isn't designed for you. Let others have their fun.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    It's possible to solo with any champion if you have patience and skill.
    These are the types of fights which should be in SOP.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    one word "EVERYTHING" , i just hate fighting her so much her ai is just so much pain
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

I’ve tried, Medusa,hela, proxima, quake,ghost, cmm, bwcv, …. I cannot get this female challenge. It’s painful.

I had luck with Wasp. Her crits on heavy were great even when Emma was in armor mode.

Good luck though! Keep on trying until you get it!
  • Options
    xNig said:

Huh? Take one 5 hit combo and survive? Lol. End-end game content shouldn’t allow you to survive one full combo tbh.

This fight is arguably the best fight for SoP across all the fights so far. No cheese, no “correct” counters. Pure skill.
    Bs I have 100%7.1 and most of 7.2 and by no means do I play perfectly I have taken many a 5 hit combo and survived and went on to win the fight.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Huh? Take one 5 hit combo and survive? Lol. End-end game content shouldn’t allow you to survive one full combo tbh.

This fight is arguably the best fight for SoP across all the fights so far. No cheese, no “correct” counters. Pure skill.
    Bs I have 100%7.1 and most of 7.2 and by no means do I play perfectly I have taken many a 5 hit combo and survived and went on to win the fight.
    7.1 and 7.2 is midgame content, SOP was advertised as endgame content so no reason to compare the 2
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I am having an issue I haven't had before with Emma fights and it doesn't happen all of the time. I dex the two hits for the SP1 and then when I go into attack my attacker moves back instead of forward. Doesn't happen every time but probably has been about 50%.
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Agree... on top of that back draft intercepts are horribly inconsistent. More or less had to stop given the number of times I've got intercepted.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

xNig said:

7.1 and 7.2 were easy. There’s a reason why you didn’t mention Act 6, even in its current nerfed form.
  • Options
    Hort4 said:

I am having an issue I haven't had before with Emma fights and it doesn't happen all of the time. I dex the two hits for the SP1 and then when I go into attack my attacker moves back instead of forward. Doesn't happen every time but probably has been about 50%.

You’re swiping forward too early when inverse controls is still active.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I like this fight far more than I did sym Supreme. Those were some rng objectives,especially rhe cosmic one. Unless you had good rng, you could not get a solo. I tried domino so far and got 20% off. I gave up on solo of sym Supreme after trying hyp for a very long time. This fight I think I can get solo for all the objectives.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Hort4 said:

Aren't you supposed to punish the sp1 by swiping back (while still reversed)? I always do anyway.
  • Options

xNig said:

Hort4 said:

Aren't you supposed to punish the sp1 by swiping back (while still reversed)? I always do anyway.
    Yup. But if you’re slightly slower for the last back swipe (the front front back to evade and counter her sp1), the reverse controls would be over and you move backwards. This tends to happen when you wait a little for the recovery animation after her sp1.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Thats what happens when everyone complains about the previous fights being too easy. The fights go completely 360. We all know there is no “In between” in regards to difficulty set for this game . I knew this would happen
    You think they changed the fights on the fly? You don't think perhaps the fights were all designed before release and the complaining has nothing to do with it? I lean toward the latter.