**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are parry and dex issues now permanent features?

CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not fixed and content just rolling out.

Of coarse I don’t expect the game to sit in a static state. However; you (Kabam) continue with all the timed content. Where we have to finish in a predetermined timeframe.

Maybe this wouldn’t be as a big of a deal if, almost every package revolved around AQ. Alliance quests are not even close to the most challenging, it’s actually probably the least challenging of all content for most players if the are playing at their own level. Yet, this is where all the compensation is. Where players need it least? People are still beating your content. Still paying in a lot of cases. Quite literally paying for defective product and hoping that you have the moral character as a profit driven machine to do the right thing. It’s a lot of trust people are putting into your company, who has done things in the past like release the champion 6.2.6 with an unkillable bug, sent out an email saying he’s fixed just prior to releasing a new version of the game where he’s bugged again. And what was said about that? “ we’re sorry about that, but we’re working hard to fix it and we’re gonna send out a compensation package that doesn’t replace your resources but rewards the community as whole instead” because it would make too much sense and be too much work to pay a customer back for your mistakes as the business being supported by said customers…

I don’t want compensation
I don’t need trinkets
I LIKE THE GAME
That’s why I have put up with unscrupulous practices for years
I’m not “crying” because I can’t beat your content or afford resources. Ive beat everything to except this months EQ and Emma sop

I just want to know
Is this like starlord and Deadpool’s missing 4th hit from years ago???
Will this also take 6-8 months to fix, while you continue rolling out end game content that’s further stacked against us because the game randomly decides to stop functioning?

As a customer who’s spent a ridiculous amount of money, I would like to know. These compensation packages mean nothing for where I am in the game or where my resources are focused.

Is there an end anywhere in sight @kabam or do I follow you with blind faith. Because support definitely isn’t giving any answers and this is our only source of information

I am not trying to incite anyone or make any accusations. I simply can’t find any reasonable answer or solution other than taking a break until you rectify this situation
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    they had a beta a couple weeks ago to test a fix

they’re currently working on it, just weren’t able to put it out for the latest update
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297

they had a beta a couple weeks ago to test a fix

they’re currently working on it, just weren’t able to put it out for the latest update

Thank you kind sir
    I appreciate the thoughtful response
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Could have just said that you wanted to know when the bug ends but no, we have been treated to a rant.
  • Options
    Hey there, we put a post out here a few weeks ago with some details on the beta that we did to test a fix and some info on the work being done to get that fix implemented into the game.
This discussion has been closed.