**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any news about when the parry bug fix and compensation drops? Was supposed to be by now.

Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Posts: 112
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
If any updates pls post
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Nothing was supposed to be done by now

They haven’t announced anymore compensation and they said the fix wouldn’t be ready with the new update.

I hope for some Regular Questing Potions and Revives but not gonna expect it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Nothing was supposed to have dropped by now
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Compensation wasn't, but I'm pretty sure they said the hotfix would of been out for the update.

But no compo before the fix. Once the fix is in place is when they'll START measuring the impact it's had and compensate accordingly.

I can't see us getting compensation anytime in the next 2 weeks to be completely honest.
  • Qfury said:

Compensation wasn't, but I'm pretty sure they said the hotfix would of been out for the update.

But no compo before the fix. Once the fix is in place is when they'll START measuring the impact it's had and compensate accordingly.

I can't see us getting compensation anytime in the next 2 weeks to be completely honest.

Oof k thanks,was stuck in some places lol, need some potions…Emma frost is a pain in the rear end
  • Hey there, we put a post out here a few weeks ago with some details on the beta that we did to test a fix and some info on the work being done to get that fix implemented into the game.
This discussion has been closed.