My worst dilemma ever

2»

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Final Boss: Mr. Sinister with unblockable, true strike, power gain, critical in every hit, evade, miss, poison immune and stun the attacker when heavy.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Final Boss: Mr. Sinister with unblockable, true strike, power gain, critical in every hit, evade, miss, poison immune and stun the attacker when heavy.

We did already have Mr Sinister as an SoP fight though… so it can’t be him. And by saying “power gain”, “evade” and “miss”, we can’t really make much out of it, since you have to be precise about how much it is and what are the odds of it happening or whatever.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

We did already have Mr Sinister as an SoP fight though… so it can’t be him. And by saying “power gain”, “evade” and “miss”, we can’t really make much out of it, since you have to be precise about how much it is and what are the odds of it happening or whatever.
    I just gave the general idea, everyone can add details. And, noone said it can't be the same champ twice
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

I just gave the general idea, everyone can add details. And, noone said it can't be the same champ twice
    I really doubt that they’ll give 2 different variations of the same champ for SoP. They’re gonna make each fight unique and different as they have done till now, and will do for the next week too.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    MojoHater said:

If the rewards mean that much to you then just practice. You have an infinite amount of times you can practice with no cost of anything other than how much time you want to sink in

There is no meaning of practising as long as I can't take her down at 50% at a time.
    Because then it'll be too risky to revive
    Just farm a bunch of revives and potions. You can pretty easily build up 10 revives in a week with various farming spots, you can also grind arena and farm ROL for health potions. If you do that you should be able to do her with enough revives
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Show us your roster. I definitely think frost will be easier. I spent one revive on her with guardian. She was the only SOP boss I spent any revives on. I was in your exact situation, but I got her done and I now have 7 points
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    You had no counter for Mysterio. The next boss isn't gonna be released early, and you have no guarantee of having a counter when the time comes.

So, I recommend you to give more effort to this Emma. The fight is entirely skill based and with enough practise you will be able to kill her, with couple revives it is possible.

To hopefully motivate you, I'll share my story: I am a lame player. My first couple tries, I could take down about 1-2% down. Then, around a 10th try I got to taking her roughly 10% per attempt. But I kept going and with maybe 20-30 attempts I eventually solo took her down to 56% (and made some stupid mistakes). Then I spent 3 revives to take her down (outta which 1 revive went to waste bcs I slipped up and got killed without doing barely any dmg).

With some practise, it's possible. I recommend Guardian or CaIW
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Member Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Are you Cav because if you missed Mysterio you should only have 4 points now.
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Kerneas said:

You had no counter for Mysterio. The next boss isn't gonna be released early, and you have no guarantee of having a counter when the time comes.

So, I recommend you to give more effort to this Emma. The fight is entirely skill based and with enough practise you will be able to kill her, with couple revives it is possible.

To hopefully motivate you, I'll share my story: I am a lame player. My first couple tries, I could take down about 1-2% down. Then, around a 10th try I got to taking her roughly 10% per attempt. But I kept going and with maybe 20-30 attempts I eventually solo took her down to 56% (and made some stupid mistakes). Then I spent 3 revives to take her down (outta which 1 revive went to waste bcs I slipped up and got killed without doing barely any dmg).

I also solo brought her to 57%. Then have used 5-6 revives until now and her AI gets worse each time.
    One got wasted simply cuz she threw sp1, i blocked 1st hit, then game lagged so much that I dexed 2nd but it was too early and she clipped me with a 27k hit even with g99's armor
    THANK YOU KABAM
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    MojoHater said:

Kerneas said:

I also solo brought her to 57%. Then have used 5-6 revives until now and her AI gets worse each time.
    One got wasted simply cuz she threw sp1, i blocked 1st hit, then game lagged so much that I dexed 2nd but it was too early and she clipped me with a 27k hit even with g99's armor
    THANK YOU KABAM
    Emmas specials deal true damage and ignore armour
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    “Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t”

Do you have Guardian? High likelihood of autoblock was a lifesaver for this fight. I attempted at least 100 times with Ultron and other characters before finally clearing it with guardian.

I’m in the same boat because is skipped Mysterio, but now I don’t have to stress over Kang
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Turns out the final boss might be Ghost considering the leaks, so who knows, you might find that easier. Depends on the nodes though...
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Everyone thank you for your comments.
    I quit the SoP with emma when she was at 7% after using 400 units worth revives (LOL), right when I saw what ghost was gonna be.
    I was at 6 points anyway so taking down both emma and ghost would not make any difference as opposed to just ghost.
    So I soloed ghost easily with my r5 g99 in just 209 hits.