**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strategy for Inhuman stamina Carina Challenge

HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, I am looking forward to complete Carina challenge soon and need some tips regarding that.
My team consist of rank5 medusa and other champs being rank4 only(and I have no intentions to rank them up). Also I am not going to run any suicides.
-So what will be more useful; Single revives on medusa or team revives?
-Also are their any particular fights in which using single revives is better than team ones and vice versa?
-Which path is more recommended longer path with low health or shorter modified path? Also if it is shorter modified path than should I take moonknight or kamala khan?
-How many level3 potions should I farm in ROL?
Any other tips will also be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Team Revives (Ideally from the cav EQ offer)
    personally found Jane foster annoying so ended up quaking most of her, and used a handful of singles there
    Short path, I took Kamala
    I had about 140, was enough

Used 20 team revives in total and a few singles.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If your champs aren’t ranked single revives are the way to go, I heavily heavily recommend ranking quake though, outside path is the best way to go if you don’t have the whole team, don’t take colossus shortcut, if you do rank quake use her for magik and uc
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Team revives are useless if your ain’t going to r5 all the team, as at r4 they get very short timer and won’t do any damage.

I did the short path.. venonpool is a pain but the rest where I’m.. 2/3 team revives to knock them
    Down, running Suicides and 30% boost

Overall not as bad as people
    Say
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Monk1 said:

Team revives are useless if your ain’t going to r5 all the team, as at r4 they get very short timer and won’t do any damage.

I did the short path.. venonpool is a pain but the rest where I’m.. 2/3 team revives to knock them
    Down, running Suicides and 30% boost

Overall not as bad as people
    Say

This is great info, thanks. Max suicides won’t kill me though? Just trying to figure out the right balance to optimize item use. Going to be relying on quake and Medusa but I have the full synergy team
    Suicides won’t kill you if focus on using lvl3 and then use a few specials once getting close to end of fight. Most are poison immune champs anyways.

Karnak also heals from suicides so can spam some lvl2 after first lvl3 3

Quake does little damage compared to BB if get good RNG on furies he can easy take 15% off (inside path fights) in single revive
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I just did this one last night. Took me 41 single revives and 17 team revives. Not proud of that. I ranked them all up, ran suicides and took the short path

Medusa is the heavy lifter for most, but she is almost completely beat neutered against Daredevil, Venompool and Kamala, plus has class disadvantage against Doctor Strange and Jane foster. I ended up quaking all of Venompool

If you’re planning to only run Medusa, I genuinely think the ‘easy’ path might be less expensive for you. Although I cannot recommend ranking them all up and turning in suicides enough

I hope your run goes better than mine!
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Thanks guys for all the help.... Seems, I will be running the easy path and rankup quake for some fights...