**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More issues

Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else finding the games worse since the update? Still getting the parry issue across all game modes now, lags and fails to load, unresponsive controls and the amount of times I've completed challenges such as defeating spiderverse heroes with specific moves and classes etc and it hasn't counted for the milestones is really frustrating. Last month was bad enough but now it's just getting ridiculous, would appreciate any feedback
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I have not noticed a difference since the August update, but I have been getting parry, dex, and block issues since July’s update.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    edited August 2021
    Lost out on so many shards and rank up materials etc that its put much of my alliance off of even bothering with AW or AQ, I understand that kabam are trying to sort it out but it's been over a month now
  • I'm now seeing a dex issue, mojo sp2 and some other specials are causing a lag spike, and now I have to switch to data more often to even get things to load.
  • Denzel116 said:

Short answer:

Absolutely. And some weird issue where my champ keeps running forward even when I’m swiping back. I’ve also noticed this weird thing where I have to press the special button 3 or so times before it registers and fires off.

Same here for the special button. This was the issue that happened on the parry/dex issue beta after parrying. I hope that didn't make it to live.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Add whiffing to the bugs too,also I’m tapping the screen mid combo my guy just drops his fists and starts walking forwards, the games an embarrassment at the moment
  • LaborLabor Posts: 27
    I bought all ten t2alpha shards n the glory store n it took my glory said I have 7 days before I can buy anymore but I never got them n my inventory turned off the game back on n there not there