**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should compensation be based on a % of how much money a person has invested into the game?

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

At this point we should be compensated for seeing all these compensation posts.

Inception of Compensation?

Incompensation !!! :wink:
    Sounds like something Metamucil could help. XD
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    1 revive for every $1 spent on the game. sounds fair to me. i get nothing, seatin gets infinite revives
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Basing it on money invested would screw the f2p players, as they are equally facing the issues.

I'm expecting that they will base the compensation on progression level at the time of bug fix release. So we can expect different comp packs for different progression players.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I didn't want to look at this thread, but I was curious at how many Disagrees there'd be.

Compensation is usually tied to progression. Money accelerates progression, which (usually) directly impacts compensation received. Good enough for a problem that everybody is facing.

Spend-dependent compensation should be left for spend-dependent issues, like the recent Cav Crystal compensation.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Fr this has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Djmags said:

Some people are investing literally 1000’s of £\$ into this game, should they get a relevant percentage of compensation back based on their investments?

People, in the immortal words of a 1980s anti-drug PSA campaign, please remember to JUST SAY NO!
  • lmao, this post made me laugh nice and bright on Monday morning.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    and i thought that trading champions post were the worst
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Djmags said:

Some people are investing literally 1000’s of £\$ into this game, should they get a relevant percentage of compensation back based on their investments?

Speedran how to gain 100 disagrees in a few hours.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    No
    112 disagrees
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Lol, love these posts
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Djmags said:

Lol, love these posts

You love your own post? Narcism levels even rivalling Loki. :#
This discussion has been closed.