**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

potion and revive farming

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
i have no idea how some people have so many revives and health pots. can somebody let me know a good quest to revive farm?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Variant 7.2.2
  • Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★

Variant 7.2.2

Can confirm this is false.

Very, very false
    So false, that many say they've gone 2-3 runs in a row without revives (excluding the other 7 runs)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Variant 7.2.2

Very, very false
    So false, that many say they've gone 2-3 runs in a row without revives (excluding the other 7 runs)
    don’t be wrong here @Saquongoat
    …do you want them to fix it? The more people comment about it the more likely it is they fix it.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Personal favorite is 5.3.6 since there is also an opportunity to pick up full energy refills which can then immediately be spent to pick up more revives. Only downside is you can’t auto play
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,673 Guardian

Variant 7.2.2

Very, very false
    I get 1-2 revives per 70 energy from this quest, can confirm that it is true
  • Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★

Variant 7.2.2

Very, very false
    …do you want them to fix it? The more people comment about it the more likely it is they fix it.
    They would've fixed it by now. It's not like they haven't seen reports of this revive farm. And anyways, the last thing they need to do is remove a revive farming method during the parry/dex issues. We all know how that would go over with the community
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I ran it 4x in a row with no revives so….waste of energy I guess
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Variant 7.2.2

Very, very false
    They would've fixed it by now. It's not like they haven't seen reports of this revive farm. And anyways, the last thing they need to do is remove a revive farming method during the parry/dex issues. We all know how that would go over with the community
    Hope you're right. They have removed revive farm spots multiple times in the past.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited August 2021

Variant 7.2.2

Very, very false
    Why are kids allowed to post on forums .. they keep spamming posts like these.... I have tried 3-4 times but didnt find a single revive...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Variant 7.2.2

Very, very false
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

i have no idea how some people have so many revives and health pots. can somebody let me know a good quest to revive farm?

https://youtu.be/tVcxbRgAaHE
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Can confirm back issues 7.2.2 classic puts out, ignore the people saying otherwise. A couple hours of auto fighting with expiring refills.