**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally Cleared This Weeks SOP With Objectives

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Feeling Happy after finally defeating SOP week 8 Boss with solo objectives done too... Used BWDO & HT.... 7- 8 20% revives in total used for both fights...

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats. I did the skill one with fury and 2 revives. And I did the science one with iHulk. I decided to pass on the female one for this week because I’m really close to the objective I’d like to be at so I can pass on that one.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    This is why Kabam should not throw the GM gauntlet at us for the last point, if that doesn’t actually end up as a separate set of rewards. We just paid dearly in order to get to 27 points because of Emma.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Feeling Happy after finally defeating SOP week 8 Boss with solo objectives done too... Used BWDO & HT.... 7- 8 20% revives in total used for both fights...

Same but I used too many on BWDO last night cause I suck and wasn’t going to have much time to do it today/tomorrow
  • I may not beat her by tomorrow. I'm already at 2 t5 and a class nexus so I'm not mad. Made it further than I expected to
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

This is why Kabam should not throw the GM gauntlet at us for the last point, if that doesn’t actually end up as a separate set of rewards. We just paid dearly in order to get to 27 points because of Emma.

Weeks 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 have offered four points each - a kill point and three objectives. Why wouldn’t week 9? What are you even talking about?
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    mbrace said:

We will get separate Rewards for boss Rush .. and the reason why Kabam will send the rewards out after boss rush is because people might rank up few champs to fight the Boss Rush making it a bit easy if sent early...
    We will get 4 points to complete in total from Todays sop too