**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What are some dumb mistakes you constantly make?

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
So we all make dumb mistakes at times, whether it be from human error or a visit to Diablo's pub *ahem* apothecary

What are some mistakes you guys make regularly?
For me it's constantly taking villians into v7. When I did my initial completion I wandered in with Void, Venom and Doom for the final chapter. The Venom fight I had with Void was probably my best Venom fight ever, he was such a good Venom and threw his sp1 and I even managed to dodge his sp2 in an attempt to die but not force quit.

During my exploration runs, I haven't learnt apparently. I've taken in Mags for a Dragon-Man and I took Sentinel today against the power shield-rising sun path in 2.1 and wondered what on earth was happening as I watched my incinerates do practically nothing.

Another one I never learn is don't take archangel against a robot. It goes like a mantra in my head when i scout the path and then while i do the paths approaching the robot. Hyperion's waiting, cracking his knuckles and whelp, I took in blue mutant bird man. Also Luke Cage's bleed immunity is something I never remember.

What do you guys do? Make me feel less dumb.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Trying to dex war machine’s sp1

I forgot about that, I do that too lol

Keep taking sop Emma’s intercepts and specials to my face. Haven’t done it yet….won’t be able to do…wasted 600 units approx and 6 revives from compensation

Maybe find a low attack Emma in a quest and take in a full team, let her hit you until she gets sp1 and just practise dex-ing it? Her intercepts are definitely annoying though
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Forget about masteries in war...
    Go for parry-M-H.
    Go for heavy spam in corner without stunning them.

Once or twice I've fired a stacked Guardian sp2 against Havok in war...without landing a heavy first..
    The effect is pretty instant on that one.. 😂
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Use Magneto against Howard the duck. I mean he’s metal and a tech, so you think it should hypothetically work

Why doesn't he? I usually actually take Venom, haven't tried Mags
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Parry, stun, heavy against Rogue. Each and every time, I remember I wasn't supposed to do it, right as I begin to charge heavy.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 372 ★★★
    Same as @FiiNCH and always forgetting the right prefights, usually with Stealthy