**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did not get correct mythic shard compensation…

CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I had 200 mythic shards. My compensation is only 400… shouldn’t have been 800 in compensation so that it is a total of 1000?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    I have a question that may not be why but figured I should ask. Did you buy the 200 shards in 1 shot or 2 separate time?
  • Options

I have a question that may not be why but figured I should ask. Did you buy the 200 shards in 1 shot or 2 separate time?

2 shots on the same day
  • Options

2 shots on the same day
    Ok could be either they saw the last purchase and sent a compensation for that one and have not seen the 1st yet and you may get a 2nd compensation of 400 or they could only see the last one and that's why you just got 400. Again I might be wrong but you never know.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Yeah, they’re probably going through by the time of day the shards were purchased, so it’s very possible that they just haven’t sent the compensation for your second but yet. But I could be wrong. It would be best to wait a day or two before contacting support, but that would be your next step.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maybe you the 100 shard ones first and then when it changed, you got 500 shards? That would be equal to 400 shards for compensation.
  • Options

Maybe you the 100 shard ones first and then when it changed, you got 500 shards? That would be equal to 400 shards for compensation.

Did you even look at the screenshot?
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    The screenshot only shows how many you received in compensation. It doesn't show the total amount on your inventory.
    You should post up a screenshot from the crystal screen displaying your number of shards. By your account it should show you at 600.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Did you even look at the screenshot?
    Sorry didn't read properly :# .
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Jeal79 said:

He literally has a screenshot of how many shards he has. 200+ 400 = 600

My bad. Didn't spot that the pop-up had the current total on it. Probably could have been clearer on that. Looks like I wasn't the only person that missed it
  • Options
    Jeal79 said:

Zan0 said:

He literally has a screenshot of how many shards he has. 200+ 400 = 600

My bad. Didn't spot that the pop-up had the current total on it. Probably could have been clearer on that. Looks like I wasn't the only person that missed it
    Think you were the only one who missed seeing he only had 200 at first, and that Comp was only for 400.

Other point Lone Wolf and Squirrel mentioned (actually might be the reason) asking if each original 100 were purchased at separate times that those first days when at 100 each (which confirmed they were). So Kabam's Comp may have been going in stages based on when you bought, and that was only the Comp for first 100 purchase.

@CrimsonBadger , after the morning (Pacific time) passes by after a while today, check back then to see if you have gotten a 2nd 400 Comp for the other separate 100 purchase.

Doubt they are gonna individually respond to thousands of Support Tickets if they are still in progress of actually issuing all the Comp shards.