**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SoP week 9

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Is anyone else really struggling with baiting specials? She isn't throwing them for me and instead just idle running me into the corner where I die to spite.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Is anyone else really struggling with baiting specials? She isn't throwing them for me and instead just idle running me into the corner where I die to spite.

exactly what i'm experiencing. she also just waits for the falter to expire and dashes back again
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mojo did it with 1 revive, need to make sure she's pinned in the corner. Took 70% off in first go. Got the last 3 points I needed to get 23 total. Happy and satisfied now, roll on rewards

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

Qacob said:

exactly what i'm experiencing. she also just waits for the falter to expire and dashes back again
    Sometimes the AI isn’t as cooperative as you need it to be, but you can back out as many times as you need to until things start clicking
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Possibly the easiest fight in the entire of SoP. One shot with Doom for Mystic and Metal Villain objectives, used BWDO for the Mercenary.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom and crit monkey sorted it nicely
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

there's no Node that stops any Power Modification from working so that opens some options.

she shrugs off void's debuffs, so that's off the table for him at least
    If you're good at not Dexing or turn off Dexterity, Psylocke could probably Cheese her.
  • Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38

Bwcv did for me, took a while though.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Huh... Just got a Solo with Nick Fury on a test run, I don't know how but I got the AI to barely Dash Back and Always want to throw Specials immediately. (Spite actually helped cause it meant I had more chances to Intercept and seemingly made the AI more aggressive)

Something I did notice that might have helped, I got a couple Tactical Charges so I'd ignore the Miss and used it to occasionally hit into her Block when she was looking to be a little too defensive. I took Damage back of course but only needing to do it sparingly and the Damage being relatively small it was worth it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Got both the One-shots with Doom and Sabretooth
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    2 fights. 2 solos. all objectives done. Doom and BWDO.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Looks like anyone works, just a lot of watching ghosts gymnastics
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    easy fight..intercept and just spam her SP1/SP2

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Oh my god, I tried my 6r3 Tigra just for **** and giggles, and she totally destroyed it on my first try. It’s literally just heavy spam in the corner with occasional sp1-heavy countering.

Thanks for the suggestion...

Solo no.1 down the drain. I have high hopes there will be more to come!
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Did it with ihulk... Twasnt easy tho. 2 revives
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    This week was -surprisingly- easy.

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I'm not a fan of doom but he controled the fight. After that painful and bored fight with Emma you bring us this funny figth, at least for me this is the real pure skill figth not That Emma that hold a block for at least half of the time.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    edited August 2021
    I got the 5 points by defeating ghost today.Used nick fury and about 6 revives falter was a bit tricky but nothing too much to handle.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    After a few attempts she wasnt bad but as others said the baiting special and her continuing falter which tbh should have cooldown even though isnt long pretty annoying u cant hit for like 20 seconds as she just dashes back, like one fight she decided to falter me 5 times before a special like its a bit too much to keep focus
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★

Got both the One-shots with Doom and Sabretooth

Now do it with ebony maw!!
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Easy solo with Doom 6* R3
    Mercenary solo with Massacre 6* R2
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Her overly passive AI is infuriating. She just runs towards you and refuses to throw her damn specials.
    And of course, they put true accuracy on another SOP boss. Again.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Arguably the easiest week of sop.... in week 9.

Edit: all those saying wait, it'll get hard, lol.

I feel real bad for anyone in the unfortunate situation of having to say “wait, it’ll get hard”