**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Three Options to Solo S.O.P Ghost

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
First is hitmonkey. By far the best mercenary champ to solo her

Took 142 and goes by fairly quick. R5 full suicides.

Next is sentinel for the villian/metal objective. If he's awakened this fight I'd imagine would go by quite smoothly, but unawakened it is a bit of a pain to get 100 charges. Either way, past a certain point he starts to get her down fairly quick to secure the objective. R5 full suicides

Lastly for the mystic objective is Magik. She may not do the most damge or take ghost down in the least amount of hits, but the way she controls the fight makes her a top option. Get ghost Power locked, trapped in the corner, and backdraft her to death. R5 full suicides.

No matter what champ you use for the objective, the fight will be fairly long. But these options make ghost just a little less painful.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★

No matter what champ you use for the objective, the fight will be fairly long. But these options make ghost just a little less painful.

Not if you use Tigra! :smiley:

But I might try Hit-Monkey. Kind of want to try with Taskmaster first, though, since he fits all my remaining objectives. I don't know if I have two victories left in me. Then again, the two points I got for beating him with Tigra don't matter if I don't get the two remaining, so I might as well give it at least a try or two.

Thanks for the write-up!
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    I used masacre 6r1, doom and even did an extra bwcv. All solos, between 250 and 350 hits.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @xLunatiXx how’d it go with massacre? I’m considering using him but I’m going to need to rank him up to do so because I currently have him at 5* r3.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Longshot does it easily.
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    Also got a solo with ultron. Just be sure to launch sp3 after a combo to ensure falter is not active. Red Guardian is awesome for this fight because he doesn't gain buffs. Doesn't meet any of the TB objectives but if your a cavalier player and only care about the 1 point he was the easiest option to get the solo with IMO. Totally ignores the spite node.
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    Doom was an easy one shot.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Can Magneto cheese through Spite's power gain or is it unrelated to abi acc?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I too used masacre. It wasn’t bad. Fun fight.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    78 hits with Tigra. Shrugged off rupture once, so it probably could’ve been slightly better
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I messed up once but I was thinking of you @TheManMythLegend went with my r1 unawakened ms

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Doom is perfect, just need patience. Once your mind fly away you get hit. Other than that no special issue.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Doom and BWDO, all objectives met
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

This is what I used. Took dex off and it was really straight forward.
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    If you want to get the villain/metal and the mystic, just use doom
  • I used Doom and BWDO

Will3808 said:

@xLunatiXx how’d it go with massacre? I’m considering using him but I’m going to need to rank him up to do so because I currently have him at 5* r3.

https://youtu.be/103C_gWs-6M

I didn't manage perfectly his incinerate but job was done
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    xLunatiXx said:

I used masacre 6r1, doom and even did an extra bwcv. All solos, between 250 and 350 hits.

I am thinking of using Doom or CLaire voyant for my fight. Is there any special rotation or strategy for the fight to work?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

I am thinking of using Doom or CLaire voyant for my fight. Is there any special rotation or strategy for the fight to work?
    If you have dex mastery, longer fight. If removed, then pretty easy.
    Doom is good to meet metal villain objectives.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I feel like you are selling Sentinel short here. It takes an extra 30 seconds to ramp him up unduped. Obviously have to be careful with the falter, but its pretty easy to whiff a light attack and confuse the AI where you can just run in and hit their block. (I'm a Sentinel fan if you didn't know). Either way, good picks on the counters. I used my r1 6* LC for mercenary since I have no mercenaries ranked up. Took 600 hits.

xLunatiXx said:

Doom is mainly sp2. Sp1 when ghost is at 2 bars of power and above.
    Claire is spam sp2 in incinerate mode.
    I didn't remove dex for each of my solo, I find spite helping not having to block.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I did it with a 6 star R1 with 2 revives (I messed up after the first revive, but still got her down 28% in that first try). And I’m not the most skilled too so it can easily be soloed by Tigra even if she was a maxed out 4 star
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

I did this too. Just 2 fights and you get 4 points.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Mascre is definitely the anwser. Just used him for merc tag. Gotta use him a bit different. Spam your sp1. That disorient stops her phasing off your incenerate. I ate a random heavy off the start but still easy solo.