**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you do in this situation?

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
When SoP rewards come in, I've acquired myself 50% of a t5cc. This would be my TB rankup
The relevant part of my 6* roster:
I've excluded cosmic, skill and science because either I'm nowhere near or my only option is a GHulk and I don't like playing him

Here is my t5cc

I know it's still a week away but I need to hunt down a boat load of t4cc. I have a mystic 1-2 gem and a generic.
Would you:

(I don't like playing HB or CW or HtD even if they're good champs after their buff, don't kill me lol)

What would you do in this situation? 123 votes

Pick Mutant: R3 Storm PX
13%
Terrathanks4playingThatGuyYouSaw235ThunderGodInestruILLUSION8Icy000Zeuszeroodishika123Thanks_D19PtkVascoShannokScarcity27Ace2319gggg00Detective_Pikachu 16 votes
Pick Tech: Wait for a few more frags and R3 G2099 or Ultron maybe
57%
Crys23danielmathDrZolaHort4Jank39rishisaiTendersquadJadedzuffyallinashesLuciusVorenusfmussapChitlinsRacs0TrevisLawCupidAdvNewman0067ClynevaCap366 71 votes
Pick Mystic: Wait for a few more frags and R3 Diablo or Sasquatch
17%
Batmania15PsychoakumaBpn88855PizzaGuy245LarsEdison1808LiquidkoldMoosetiptronicCranky_TrumpSpellcasterKRANꓘChriissRazunduIronGladiator22Renaxqq_matto_QfuryTheBair123QuantumEmperorXVAdamBrewjbxotiic 22 votes
Give up on all of the above and R3 Iron Fist
5%
DRTOStevieManWonderHoitadoPuttPuttRiptideThanos1149Azming 7 votes
Other (please say what (please don't say wait for AA))
5%
ItsDamienEbony_NawZan0ChaosMax1012The_Sentry06Negative_100SirGamesBond 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    G99 ftw
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

You already know it's AA waiting time

don't tempt me lol. i wouldn't have to hunt for t4cc in that suituation

on the other hand i'll be TB by 2027 at the earliest
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I've seen r3 diablo do some crazy things
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    OG IM pls.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

If you don't wait for AA, then you relinquish all right to his Profile Pic on the forums for eternity. I don't make the rules.

if he did me the courtesy of turning up in my crystals, I would r3 him in a heartbeat.
    He isn't, therefore I'm gonna pretend I don't want him

OG IM pls.

what did i do to you why you hate me :D
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    But I would personally do HB over g23099 and Ultron. Although all 3 would be good choices.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    25% mutant, 25% science. Maybe you don’t have good science champs rn but maybe the nexus will get you something. Would just have the 2 catalysts ready
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Full mystic. Rank up Iron Fist.

You won’t.
  • Options

25% mutant, 25% science. Maybe you don’t have good science champs rn but maybe the nexus will get you something. Would just have the 2 catalysts ready

Thats a good shout actually. Would be putting a lot of faith on the nexus tho and my 6* luck lately has been trash😅

Full mystic. Rank up Iron Fist.

You won’t.

Probably not, he is already r2 though 😅
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

I’d get as many cats as I can do mutant and science. Then, decide which class nexus helps you out the most. Since that’s obviously mutant lol, see what you get from the nexus. It may even be AA or another mutant you wouldn’t hesitate to r3.

And if all else fails, storm x is a solid TB rank up

I won't get a class nexus bc I never did the Rogue fight
    Still kicking myself
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Ebony_Naw said:

I’d get as many cats as I can do mutant and science. Then, decide which class nexus helps you out the most. Since that’s obviously mutant lol, see what you get from the nexus. It may even be AA or another mutant you wouldn’t hesitate to r3.

And if all else fails, storm x is a solid TB rank up

I won't get a class nexus bc I never did the Rogue fight
    Still kicking myself
    Oof that sucks lol. In any case, g99 would definitely be my top pick for me, so I voted in her favor. However, there's no denying how dominant diablo is post-buff. So, the way I see it, you could get either way.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    G2099 or Diablo as others have said.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Give up on all of the above and R3 Iron Fist
    Big brain
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    g2099, super easy choice
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    I'd go Diablo. Don't wait for AA. Don't ever wait on a champ you may never get, pick someone you have currently to actually help you progress. Not sure if you ruin suicides, but if you do, Diablo is a no brainer
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’m stuck between guillomeme1999 or diab-lord. If you don’t have any other mystics like doom or Claire I’d go diablo. If not then G299
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    G2099 holds a weird spot in my heart. There's a lot that I love about her, held back by what I hate about her - her reliance on ending fights with an SP3 to keep her combo (sort of). However, there's no denying that she's a great champ, I'm just in a similar position regarding her as it seems like you are regarding Hulkbuster (who I personally love).

So I would go with Ultron out of the two tech champs. He is super sustainable with his double regen and does some good damage. I don't have my 5* fully ranked up so I haven't been able to try him out in as hard content as I'd need to give a proper verdict, but my 5r4 managed to clear an entire lane for me in the Cav EQ last month.

However, I've heard *amazing* things about Diablo after his buff and I'm kicking my luck in both the shins and various other body parts for not providing me with him in any rarity above a 4*. I can't personally recommend him since I haven't played him, but he seems absolutely awesome.

SPX seems amazing as a horsewoman but I haven't heard too many great things about her by herself.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm confused you already have a mystic at r2 that is perfectly good
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Go for Ultron.. no need to worry about ending your fight with sp 3
    Alternative you can go with Diablo as well but Ultron is slightly better
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Pick Mutant: R3 Storm PX
    Just get to TB and then you'll be able to take care of your other champs later. Esp. with the compensation package being based on progression.
  • Options

Ok hear me out. R3 SPX. Not because she's your best option, oh no.
    But because, the moment you use that mutant t5cc, you know you'll pull AA.
    That's how it's always been

Just get to TB and then you'll be able to take care of your other champs later. Esp. with the compensation package being based on progression.

both very compelling arguments ngl
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Diablo, Sasquatch, and G2099 are all fantastic options. Diablo is by far the best IF you run suicides or plan to run them. He’s still very good if you don’t, but he doesn’t run away with it.

As a general rule, my approach to rank ups considers two things:
    1) what utility does this champion provide that is missing from my ranked-up roster currently?
    2) is this champion fun to play for me?

I find both Sassy and Guilly very fun, and they can both be both damage and utility powerhouses. Haven’t played around with Diablo enough yet to nail down how I feel about him without running suicides.

All that being said, Iron Fist all day.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Weight for AA
    I didn't wait for you know who
  • Options

hey! the wait for the last 2-4& of a t5cc was extremely long and painful for me. i had to go for a 25% selector just to choose 4% for my TB rankup. so i would suggest just go with mutant and rank up storm px. i have a r2 storm px and she's VERY good! yes, unduped. you never know how long the last bit of tech t5cc might take you. and i do believe im not the only one who has had this experience

Thanks! I might see what i can get from the t5cc in the bugle store - i got science from one earlier soo no closer. I'm kinda now wanting to hit TB before any compensation and storm px is a different champ for me, and she is fun to play! guilly i have as a 5* r4, i do enjoy playing her too though.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Diablo, turn on suicides and never look back.