125 legends spots for 7.1?

SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
Shouldn't Kabam award Legends to an additional 25 people who were the fastest at 7.1? Mercs stole places there too and it would help the average Joe pick up a Weapon X

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    didn’t they allow 125 spots…
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    No, imagine how difficult it would be to go back to re-examine the 7.1 legends runs attempts. Hell, I doubt that they even have those records anymore.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★

Shouldn't Kabam award Legends to an additional 25 people who were the fastest at 7.1? Mercs stole places there too and it would help the average Joe pick up a Weapon X

You’re whipping an old horse here.

There’s no guarantees that you’ll get it for 7.1 as well even if they extended it to 125. Just saying.
    Anyway, if they do, they’re just opening a HUGE can of worms which will require action for act Legend runs from earlier acts (like A5 and A6).
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They should’ve expanded mythic to the top 25 for 7.2. 😂 (not self serving at all.)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,397 Guardian

They should’ve expanded mythic to the top 25 for 7.2. 😂 (not self serving at all.)

Sounds like a completely arbitrary cutoff number to me.

Yeah. I wonder.. 😂