**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fastest way to get six star shards?

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Used up the bugle store, not gonna do variants cos my roster isn't developed nuff and like am on 5.3.1. Am 1.1k shards away. Help
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    event quest completion on master and up most likely.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Wait for offers and buy them is the fastest way by far.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Explore uncollected
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Complete more act content or explore the uncollected event quest.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Explore Uncollected difficulty of EQ. If you've done both UC and bought the Bugle Store offers and are still a bit off, I'm afraid you probably have to wait a bit for your 6*. You should not be focusing on 6*s where you're at in the game. You don't have too much content open to you where you can earn it, so I'd suggest sticking to 5*s for now and focus on building up your roster.

You will need a deep roster to tackle 5.3 since it nerfs every champ you bring except if they are of a specific class, and a single 6* won't get you far there. You're probably better off r4'ing several 5*s than r2'ing a 6*. I would focus on exploring the previous chapters of Act 5.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Cold hard cash
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Explore cav difficulty, it gives 7500 shards...

Oh wait you're only just uncollected...

Peasent.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    R1s02 said:

Used up the bugle store, not gonna do variants cos my roster isn't developed nuff and like am on 5.3.1. Am 1.1k shards away. Help

Incursions
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    why do you event need 6* shards?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Variant
  • Options
    98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    $$$$ €€€
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Play the game
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    4 and 5 stars are sufficient for 5.3, you shouldn't be focusing on 6*s yet
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Fastest way.. finish chap 5 and 6.. then 7
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I'd say do what the rest of us did.
    Beat Act 5.
    Beat Variants.
    Beat Act 6. Etc, etc.
    There are sooooooo many 6*s in those rewards.
    Good luck! 👍
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    R1s02 said:

Not the answer you want, but the fastest way to get 6* shards in the long run is to progress higher in the game. You're trying to get a resource that is super constrained at the point of the game you're at, that probably won't even be helpful to you when you get it. There are relatively few 6* champs that will be game changing for you at your point in the game that you will be able to put to good use immediately. It is far more likely that you will pull something that won't be immediately useful to you, and then you'll be cursing the RNG. This is not a good way to play the game.

Here's how I get a lot of 6* shards. First, I started grinding the arena and trying to get as many 3* champs as possible to fill my roster. I used them to acquire 4* champs, and used those to get as many 5* shards as possible. I built up a large 5* roster and used it to start to earn 5* and later 6* shards in the featured arena, and eventually built up a large enough 6* roster that I was able to grind even more 6* shards in the current 6* featured arena. If I wanted to, I could grind out about 4-5000 shards a week.

There's absolutely no way to jump straight from 5.3.1 to there, unless you decide to spend a few hundred thousand dollars on the game.