**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW season 28 starts in 2 days?or not?

No count down seen, and so hard to recruit for our alliance currently at platinum 3 map 6…

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hmm, interesting, maybe you should try making a recruiting post in the recruiting section, where people looking for an alliance would go
  • So would it be easier to recruit if the “Countdown to Season” timer were showing ?
  • The past 2 weeks, when the 28-Day AW Solo points event had started up even though the season was delayed, it was showing all along an original “only 28 days” duration timer counting down.

But this morning, finally noticed a change, it now appears to extend thru ANOTHER 4 weeks, which would coincide with the Season actually starting this week.

* since I wasn’t doing wars past couple weeks, not sure if this was a “new” Solo event, but it looks like they just extended the Timer (those that already have points can verify this), even though Description still says 28 days (last time like this when extended to 42 days I think they updated the Description as well).

• TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    I sure hope not. Not because the games broken (which it is) but because aw seasons if the worst thing they ever brought into the game.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    Pls don’t do this to your players
    Please don’t start the season with all these bugs and the worst sets of rules and tactics in the history of mcoc
    This is gonna tear up alliances
  • Yep, it is starting this week, without Tactics.
    Sticky thread posted on top of forum…