**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I a complete idiot or…

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

So the pi initially is 179000, which I estimated to be like 700k-1mil health on the GM. I get there, and his health is 10mil. Isn’t that higher than abyss collector?

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,018 ★★★★★
    He has a ton of health because he has phases in which you deal wild damage nuking into him. I believe he is like this in 6.4 as well.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's the same design as the Act 6.4.6 Grandmaster, and yes that health pool is correct, the design of the fight gives you big attack boosts during different phases of the fight so it's not as much as it seems.
  • Options

He’s a unique fight. You have to complete his prompts until he gets into the wounded stage, there you’ll begin to do a ton more damage.

I’ve fought the GM before. Just slightly confused cause of the jump from 17900-1,791,000. Yes, pi doesn’t really matter, but it seems weird
  • Options
    Qacob said:

BuffBeast said:

So the pi initially is 179000, which I estimated to be like 700k-1mil health on the GM. I get there, and his health is 10mil. Isn’t that higher than abyss collector?

His wounded phase means you do A LOT of damage.

This is the exact same as the act 6 GM
    Could’ve sworn his health was like 1mil on 6.4.6
  • Options
    Well, makes sense now. Thanks guys
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    I also got shocked but seems like attack boost in wounded phase will help us
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Qacob said:

BuffBeast said:

His wounded phase means you do A LOT of damage.

This is the exact same as the act 6 GM
    Could’ve sworn his health was like 1mil on 6.4.6
    It is 9.x million IIRC
  • Options
    Could also be that Prestige number shown on map icon is limited to 6 digits, or more likely is not wide enough of a numeric field to display that many digits, or else even if numeric field expands underneath the Class Icon it may be truncating what is visible underneath for Prestige #.
    Especially if class icon's background is not set for transparent and just covers up with black any of a potential 7th digit for prestige.

There's no commas on the map icons, so you can’t tell if it was 1.79m or only 179k.