**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is grandmaster bugged

13»

Comments

• turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    I did the quest twice, the first run venom-hydra-GM and Mister sinister-hydra-GM and in both quests in the final fight I couldn't do more than 8 tokens and because of that the fights were very long and I spent too much many revives and potions because of this…
  • Mister_HouseMister_House Posts: 39

I see that the node is fixed but I am still incapable of dexing his special attacks. I have now been unable to do so after four or five continuous attempts

skill issue tbh
    Not at all. I've never had that problem before and have 100% the act 6 quest
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76

The team will be looking into who would've been affected by this before the fix went out, though given the amount of data that needs to be sifted through and sorted, any revives/potions being sent out will likely be coming next week.

I’m honestly not interested in getting revives and potions back. I spent a lot of units and real world cash to complete this not realizing it was bugged. I want my money back. I wouldn’t have bought revives in the first place had I known.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    This sucks but I know it’ll be compensated.

I honestly thought it was just me and maybe being off.

I spent around 800 units on revives and potions. Of course I chose to..yes. Again, because I thought it was just me not being on my a game.

I hope I get something back but won’t be mad if I don’t

Thebgj_
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

The team will be looking into who would've been affected by this before the fix went out, though given the amount of data that needs to be sifted through and sorted, any revives/potions being sent out will likely be coming next week.

Will you only be compensating those who completed it or will you include those who couldn't as well? I spent about 30 revives (Including 18 I bought with units specifically for this fight) and wasn't able to KO him. Will I get compensated?
    Same here, 32 revives deep and he’s still not dead.
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Can someone explain grandmaster going to sp3 with 4 blunders and constantly ignoring my blocks and missing dexterity
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Is it fixed ?
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Elwind said:

Is it fixed ?

Yes, the linked nodes work fine now.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Is this where they will post any new updates on this?

I just want to make sure I don’t miss anything
  • konnerkonner Posts: 32
    Is anyone having trouble with the 2nd phase and not being able to complete some of the challenges... I continously fail the "gain a buff" challenge..
    As well as the dexing issue like everyone else..
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    I wasted so many units on his dexterity not working right and getting hit with unblockable SP1. Great timing releasing this challenge…
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★

Please keep us updated regarding this.