**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who else would love to see T'Challa, as Star Lord, in game?

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
Just finished watching the latest episode of What If...? and I have to say, I loved this alternate version of SL. Also, it was great to hear Chadwick's voice again. Having this version of the character in game would not only be great fun, but would also be a great nod to the late, great Chadwick Boseman, imo.

Comments

• SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

him and zombie Captain America would be neat.

Or Captain Carter.

Yes! I'd happily take all 3. So much win!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that was such a great episode. I was just about to say that I hope we see the concept explored further and then maybe see a new version of Star-Lord in the game to coincide with that, when I remembered that...well, that might be tricky to do without Chadwick. Damn, he was so good. Even when not playing Black Panther, he was still fantastic. Just him. :(

But yeah, it would be a cool character to have in the game.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, that was such a great episode. I was just about to say that I hope we see the concept explored further and then maybe see a new version of Star-Lord in the game to coincide with that, when I remembered that...well, that might be tricky to do without Chadwick. Damn, he was so good. Even when not playing Black Panther, he was still fantastic. Just him. :(

I couldn't agree more. I loved the Agent Carter episode, but this one was beyond epic. Everything about it was incredible, and Chadwick really was the icing on the cake.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Snuggzy said:

Ercarret said:

I couldn't agree more. I loved the Agent Carter episode, but this one was beyond epic. Everything about it was incredible, and Chadwick really was the icing on the cake.
    Can’t wait for the next ones. Excited to see what else they do besides, “what if x character became y character”
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I’d just like to see Chadwick Panther be relevant in game.

Dr. Zola
  • There is a dedicated thread for new character suggestions on the forums: Character Wishlist Thread 3.0. You can head over there to make your suggestions as well as check out other people's cool ideas
    too!

This discussion has been closed.