**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you still keeping up with the summ(on)er camp?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I find myself missing out days because I just don’t do 10 fights a day outside AW or AQ and I just wanted to see how everyone else is getting on

Are you still keeping up with the summ(on)er camp? 171 votes

I haven’t missed one daily objective
33%
FrostyFabiusBRSpeeds80TheVyrusSundance_2099FitnesscwcaptaincushGarloLucky7LucianopseudosaneyuwAdvRickGrimes_King73MysterioColonaut123Denzel116DjinRockypantherxSidDDragonDwhalen8554 58 votes
I haven’t missed more than 7
28%
Whiskey_PoetDrZolaSnizzbarChadhoganHaji_SaabRaganatorCaptain_007_zuffyallinashesphillgreenAspenNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235causticAKTEKSceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01Furious_Fighter1WerewrymJohnLocke117 49 votes
I have probably missed more than 7
16%
TerraKossukoseRichTheManOshEbAICSTarun46Malreck04playinggameletTheAngryOneRazer_Boltz619Dr_Z01dbergWordunkenEtjamaEinfachSoSkillful_starH3t3rBerjibsFiiNCHSuperiorSymbioteRouger40casual0 28 votes
I gave up on this event
21%
MasterSmokeWorld Eaterheruheru511Hammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756Raymundo86CaramesPizzaGuy245aleyianTheLegend27Webby72Zardu_HasseulfraüKillswitch01Aomine_Daiki10Diegog2000KeniutekTheNickster20Joker1976Fluffy_pawsParthi1112 36 votes

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    On my main, I haven't missed a day, since I'm either doing Act 5 exploration or some arena. On one of my mini's I've missed less than 7 days, and I usually do RTTL on auto-fight to get the objectives.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I'm one short of being up to date. Even if I dont plan to do anything much more than collect crystals I'll run RTTL twice then log out.

My alt has done none at all.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    I think I collected this item almost everyday. At this point I am too afraid to ask how this all works 😅
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Only missed one day so far
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140
    I have completed it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event

kabam went away really well with summoner appreciation callender with this bs. 10 fights per day? instead of giving us a calender for every player now rewards are progress based which makes it worse. wtf kabam

Rewards have always been progression based though.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

finished it last wensday get 100 6* shards everyday now until 13th oct . nice bonus

Wait what? That's about 5k shards
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I still get frustrated that AQ/AW fights don’t count towards the 10 a day.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Was just thinking about it, I was just in for the units. Will probably miss them if I haven't already. Having no side quest this month also doesn't help. Hate arena.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I gave up on this event
    Kind of gave up missed 18 so far I think.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I gave up on this event
    Already gave up. I hardly have time for mcoc lately
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Sitting on 35~ rounds atm because I've been ignoring it haha 😂
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I have no clue

If I do it I do it if I don’t oh well
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event

I find myself missing out days because I just don’t do 10 fights a day outside AW or AQ and I just wanted to see how everyone else is getting on

Same story like you. I thought this event will be fun but turned out to be boring. Also idk hai summer canteen actually works. If I calculate I don't get enough token to unlock mang rewards or maybe I am just missing something. Whatever the case, rewards are nice but nothing of like which I will regret later.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event
    Haven’t followed it since it’s release
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    If I’m not doing any questing that day I just auto fight a couple paths of easy eq in the morning, find myself exploring some of the easy levels this month instead of just the once through, it auto plays while I eat breakfast and I get a few units for the trouble, that or t3 basic quest-which I keep finding myself needing
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    It’s a bore to keep up, but it isn’t hard.

My strategy has been to do four rounds in the Spidey-focused arena per day. Take a team with a Spider-verse champ, pick the Spider-verse opponent team, fight the Sinister Six with the Spider-verse champ.

Over three days, I get all of the Sinister Six assignments, plus hit the Summer Resort fights each day, and if I get the milestones in the arena, that’s gravy. It literally takes less than 10 minutes of out 24 hours.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    It's boring, I really don't like the design of this. I don't know why Kabam chose not to use the already well established SA calendar instead of this form of what basically constitutes as another SA event.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I missed 2 days in alt so far. It’s a horrible event setup to miss.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event
    Wait there is a summer camp :/
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event
    I am busy and have missed a ton of days so I don’t really care at this point. Definitely playing less cause life is ramping up again
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I missed one day, but I bought the booster thingy that gave me 7 in one go, so I caught up and got ahead.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I gave up on this event

kabam went away really well with summoner appreciation callender with this bs. 10 fights per day? instead of giving us a calender for every player now rewards are progress based which makes it worse. wtf kabam

Rewards have always been progression based though.
    summoner appreciation was never progress based lol. that's how my mini got it's first 6 star at lvl 26
    I was speaking about how side-event rewards were always progression based which is basically this but yea you're right.

All in all, I don't think anyone prefers this over the normal SA calendar