**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav EQ Tech path not applying furies

I was running this month's Cav EQ in chapter 3.2 (tech chapter) on the path containing the node where you must hold block to gain power (path starts with dormammu after the fork in the road). I noticed that the passive furies that you get when you apply a shock were showing up visually, but the damage was not scaling at all. The non-critical hits were still showing as silver text instead of the orange text that should display for furies. Also, as I added furies and was chaining heavies in the corner, the numbers stayed the same as furies went up from 1-5. I used hulkbuster and warlock, and the case was the same for both. Full team had HB, Warlock, red magneto, doom, and venom.

I don't have any video of this, and I'm not going to waste my time/energy to record one since I already completed the path. All the other paths in this chapter seemed to have the furies functioning fine, it just seems like the node was not functioning correctly here. Please get a check on this.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    This is how the node goes. The furies are passive maybe thats why but they don't change colour, never have.
  • Options
    JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    DawsMan said:

This is how the node goes. The furies are passive maybe thats why but they don't change colour, never have.

Okay thank you for picking out one small point of info I was providing to try and disprove the whole thing. I don't give a damn about the color, the damage scaling was not happening. That's not working as intended.
  • Options
    JustinU21 said:

DawsMan said:

Okay thank you for picking out one small point of info I was providing to try and disprove the whole thing. I don't give a damn about the color, the damage scaling was not happening. That's not working as intended.
    Aight until you 'waste time and energy' to record a video, its cap. Why would just one persons game not work.
  • Options
    JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    DawsMan said:

JustinU21 said:

DawsMan said:

Aight until you 'waste time and energy' to record a video, its cap. Why would just one persons game not work.
    This post isn't for you, then keep it moving. It's to bring it to the attention of the devs. Support ticket already filed, so see ya
  • Options
    JustinU21 said:

DawsMan said:

JustinU21 said:

DawsMan said:

This post isn't for you, then keep it moving. It's to bring it to the attention of the devs. Support ticket already filed, so see ya
    you seem mildly NaCl y
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    JustinU21 said:

I was running this month's Cav EQ in chapter 3.2 (tech chapter) on the path containing the node where you must hold block to gain power (path starts with dormammu after the fork in the road). I noticed that the passive furies that you get when you apply a shock were showing up visually, but the damage was not scaling at all. The non-critical hits were still showing as silver text instead of the orange text that should display for furies. Also, as I added furies and was chaining heavies in the corner, the numbers stayed the same as furies went up from 1-5. I used hulkbuster and warlock, and the case was the same for both. Full team had HB, Warlock, red magneto, doom, and venom.

I don't have any video of this, and I'm not going to waste my time/energy to record one since I already completed the path. All the other paths in this chapter seemed to have the furies functioning fine, it just seems like the node was not functioning correctly here. Please get a check on this.

Worked perfectly fine for me.