**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Celebrations Arenas [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

People who defend this arena are the reasons they continue to release it. Absolutely ridiculous to make it 4mil on 2* champs with no upgraded points.

Better off spending your time in other arenas and actually getting units and shards.

You mean the Units and Shards that they give in these? I mean, people can do what they want, but I'd rather go for guaranteed Resources than extra Points.
  • Options
    KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 21
    edited August 2021
    4mill / 18k points = 222ish fights. (666 singel ones). Try 222 fights in the 6* featured arena, and look at the rewards…you will not even get the 1-5% 5k 5* shards and 1k 6* shards.
    Stop complaining about everything !!!

I do 250-300 3VS3 fights in 6* featured arena every single round, and get either the 1-5% rewards or the 5* featured champ.
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    Totally agree. This it's bad !
  • Options
    I'm literally grinding as I watch people post complaints so it ain't that bad. Lol.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

ChriissR said:

People who defend this arena are the reasons they continue to release it. Absolutely ridiculous to make it 4mil on 2* champs with no upgraded points.

Better off spending your time in other arenas and actually getting units and shards.

You mean the Units and Shards that they give in these? I mean, people can do what they want, but I'd rather go for guaranteed Resources than extra Points.
    I agree this arena is great and resources are great as well. As a celebration event tho, in my opinion, I think the grind should be a lot less. If they want to keep the points the same, at least do 2Mil for all milestones.
  • Options
    Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28
    I am here for Kabam's response
    And nothing....
    🤨
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

ChriissR said:

I agree this arena is great and resources are great as well. As a celebration event tho, in my opinion, I think the grind should be a lot less. If they want to keep the points the same, at least do 2Mil for all milestones.
    Perhaps, but 7 days is ample time in my opinion. Perhaps not for people with less time, but that goes for most things in the game. TBH, too many people avoid the Arena and it's part of the game.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The time should be extended to at least 2 weeks. Having it for just a week squeezes the life out of players. Doesn't make sense to put so many things into one week, and not have much for other weeks in other months.

3 different and new arenas
    Incursion solo objective
    Sinister 6 already in place
    Legends store (nothing to do but is still a part of the content during the week)
    Legends crystal (need to be claimed, and if you forget then your loss)
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Wasnt there an error the time before last with the points ? This is a bit mad for real.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I didnt do the 6* shards arena the last time it came around…not gonna do it this time either
    I cant be bothered to do 230 rounds of another arena while prepping for SOP week 10
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

I'm literally grinding as I watch people post complaints so it ain't that bad. Lol.

hey mr wisdom, just wanted to say that if you dont find yourself agreeing with someone's opinion, chances are they aren't really addressed to you. so please take a break, let people complain. i mean, you dont have to jump in every conversation that you dont agree with, do you?
    But what would he spend his time on while doing this incredibly long arena?
  • Options

ChriissR said:

ChriissR said:

Perhaps, but 7 days is ample time in my opinion. Perhaps not for people with less time, but that goes for most things in the game. TBH, too many people avoid the Arena and it's part of the game.
    Ample time? I think you need to get some vitamin d if you have ample time to get all milestones
    Well. Let us assume Grounded gets up at 7, starts work from 9 to 5. Goes home as is done with dinner by 7. Takes a nice stroll around the block and is back by 8. Kids, if he has them, are in bed. Time to put his legs up and do something that relaxes him, say a videogame on his mobile phone for 2,5 hours. Which would give him 2 hours to do arena and some other stuff, 2 hours is roughly 80 rounds (I can do 20 in half an hours more or less). Which lets him finish the 6 star arena by the end of wednesday. 1 more evening of the 5 star arena. And has friday till sunday to walk in the sun to get some vitamine D. And all that with 8 hours a sleep during the whole week.
    Good job Wisdom.

All joking aside. I think the rounds in the 6 star arena should be halved, the 5 star is fine. But people really need to stop to tell others how much they should play, if they seem to be managing their time perfectly fine.
    I didn't tell anyone how to manage their time. People can play as much as they want. What I said was I don't think it's unreasonable for 7 days. Just like anything else in the game, if I have less time to put in, I get less Rewards.
  • Options
    Now if you're talking about people who say "Arena sucks. I'm not doing it." on principle, then that's a different story. It's part of the game and collecting Resources.