**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best counter for 7.2.6 Mix Master Emma Frost?

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I did almost all the path leading to her with Doom (w. Fantastic synergy), but have troubles with Emma, as I can't stun her in diamond form and Doom's heavy is too short to punish her heavy. Is there someone who can break her armor and nullify unblockable at the same time?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Venom can do it. Just depends how comfortable you are cornering yourself and countering her heavy with his. I'd imagine you could do the same with Doom as well though.
  • vision aarkus is by far the best counter.
    Medusa works too.
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    i used medusa, since she has easy acces to armor breaks.
    Prof x could work too
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i took quake, it took a million billion years, but it worked
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

I did almost all the path leading to her with Doom (w. Fantastic synergy), but have troubles with Emma, as I can't stun her in diamond form and Doom's heavy is too short to punish her heavy. Is there someone who can break her armor and nullify unblockable at the same time?

Doom has a synergy with Mr. Fantastic where his heavy attack applies an armor break, which should keep Emma out of diamond form.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Silver surfer