**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Day Has Finally Come

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

6* Ghost Rider and Hyperion will be available next month for the side quest Cavs. Thoughts?

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol just asked about that in the announcement thread. It's finally here. Now I just have to wait 4 years until I get lucky enough to pull him, or wish crystals finally get added.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    Just waiting on day for magik would have been great for this month considering kitty pryde is joining
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Excited for both
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I pulled venompool and ss 6* from creeps and crawlers. So I have no luck remaining for these.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    The pool of champions outside the new 6*s looks incredible as well.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

“Whatever” is how I feel

Same. Unless I can awaken him he'll sit on the bench.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Don’t really care since it’s a minuscule chance I’ll pull either one. If I do pull Hyperion though I’ll be super stoked though.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Kabam give me trash pull in coming 6 stars rewards
    But in exchange plzz bless me with that Hyperion.