**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wish crystal in 2021 (please)?

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I just can't seem to pull Quake at all. The game is moving towards R3 6* champs and I can't even get some of the 5* champs I am still missing. Safe to say I need this crystal to be released asap πŸ₯Ί

Don't know how many times I tried to get Quake or Blade from dual class crystals. I missed out on Quake 2 times from the current incursion crystal. Save to say it's very disappointing and I am getting tired of even trying to get her from dual class and other crystals like the incursion ones.

But as an Arsenal supporter I am used to disappointment I guess. Yes, I just watched my team getting hammered by Man City and yes I opened the incursion crystal right after. 😭
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Imagine rooting for a club that fired their greatest manger for only keeping them in the top 4.

Then again, I do root for Everton

Man u for life
    Man U, Man City, Chelsea. Not entirely sure who I support anymore.
    This is why I prefer cricket. Anyone with me?
    F1 da best.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even if so, the chances of pulling her would likely be still be faily low.

I imagine the wish crystal to just be something like an incursion crystal. Difference is that you select the pool.
    So like a "Choose a 5-star" where you select 10x champion and randomly get one of them
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248 β˜…
    Im a teacher and my students were all dissing rugby as a joke. I showed them a bunch on YouTube and they were blown away.

They can’t believe they hit like that with no protection… just some duct tape so nobody pulls off your ears!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have not pulled Quake or Void in 5 years. All in due time, young padawan. 😈
  • Options
    Sad fact- the champ I most want is a friggin heimdall. Can’t take my 4* into act 6.

Can’t seem to get one no matter how many crystals I open! πŸ˜’
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    And I as a Cavalier have both Blade and Quake as 5* whom I don't even use very much
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Liverpool > every other team
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

Celtic baby!

What can I say- grew up in Glasgow.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Imagine rooting for a club that fired their greatest manger for only keeping them in the top 4.

Man u for life
    I love them both sports equally. Loved to see England Thrashing India, but then again can't be too happy since we (Pakistan) lost to WI πŸ˜πŸ˜’
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 β˜…β˜…
    Maybe once/twice in a year. Not more than that. Even if it doesn't have last one year released champs. But i hope that comes now. Hope that granting one desired champ, who is one year older, to everyone doesn't break the game.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Man u for life
    100% with you
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BuffBeast said:

Celtic baby!

What can I say- grew up in Glasgow.
    I don’t care for football but my dad is an avid Rangers supporter, so I am obliged to disagreeπŸ˜‚. Nice to see a Glaswegian on here though

And don’t worry OP, if I can pull a 5* Quake against all the odds, so can you
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its what you get for supporting them
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I only follow cricket out of all the sports and sometimes F1 (Hamilton ftw)
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd rather they give me a way to guarantee that 5* I'm hunting that isn't sinking my life into an arena that might come around. 6r4s are a thing now, after all.

At least then I'd feel like I'm working towards something. It's hard to get invested over grinding out resources to rank champs I don't care about.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Man, Sounds like you want to add Quake to your Arsenal of champs

Prof Hoff? Is that you?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can relate, except the champ I have been chasing as a 5/6* is Nick Fury. I have almost every regular 5* Skill except him because of all the dual class crystals I have opened trying to pull him. I have just about given up at this point. My roster is pretty stacked, but he would be sweet!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Methinks the wish crystal will have more RNG than some of you are expecting. πŸ€“
    Kabam doesn't do guarantees.