Options

Wish crystal in 2021 (please)?

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I just can't seem to pull Quake at all. The game is moving towards R3 6* champs and I can't even get some of the 5* champs I am still missing. Safe to say I need this crystal to be released asap πŸ₯Ί

Don't know how many times I tried to get Quake or Blade from dual class crystals. I missed out on Quake 2 times from the current incursion crystal. Save to say it's very disappointing and I am getting tired of even trying to get her from dual class and other crystals like the incursion ones.

But as an Arsenal supporter I am used to disappointment I guess. Yes, I just watched my team getting hammered by Man City and yes I opened the incursion crystal right after. 😭
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Imagine rooting for a club that fired their greatest manger for only keeping them in the top 4.

Then again, I do root for Everton

Man u for life
    Man U, Man City, Chelsea. Not entirely sure who I support anymore.
    This is why I prefer cricket. Anyone with me?
    F1 da best.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even if so, the chances of pulling her would likely be still be faily low.

I imagine the wish crystal to just be something like an incursion crystal. Difference is that you select the pool.
    So like a "Choose a 5-star" where you select 10x champion and randomly get one of them
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248 β˜…
    Im a teacher and my students were all dissing rugby as a joke. I showed them a bunch on YouTube and they were blown away.

They can’t believe they hit like that with no protection… just some duct tape so nobody pulls off your ears!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have not pulled Quake or Void in 5 years. All in due time, young padawan. 😈
  • Options
    Sad fact- the champ I most want is a friggin heimdall. Can’t take my 4* into act 6.

Can’t seem to get one no matter how many crystals I open! πŸ˜’
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    And I as a Cavalier have both Blade and Quake as 5* whom I don't even use very much
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Liverpool > every other team
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

Celtic baby!

What can I say- grew up in Glasgow.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Imagine rooting for a club that fired their greatest manger for only keeping them in the top 4.

Man u for life
    I love them both sports equally. Loved to see England Thrashing India, but then again can't be too happy since we (Pakistan) lost to WI πŸ˜πŸ˜’
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 β˜…β˜…
    Maybe once/twice in a year. Not more than that. Even if it doesn't have last one year released champs. But i hope that comes now. Hope that granting one desired champ, who is one year older, to everyone doesn't break the game.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Man u for life
    100% with you
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BuffBeast said:

Celtic baby!

What can I say- grew up in Glasgow.
    I don’t care for football but my dad is an avid Rangers supporter, so I am obliged to disagreeπŸ˜‚. Nice to see a Glaswegian on here though

And don’t worry OP, if I can pull a 5* Quake against all the odds, so can you
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its what you get for supporting them
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I only follow cricket out of all the sports and sometimes F1 (Hamilton ftw)
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd rather they give me a way to guarantee that 5* I'm hunting that isn't sinking my life into an arena that might come around. 6r4s are a thing now, after all.

At least then I'd feel like I'm working towards something. It's hard to get invested over grinding out resources to rank champs I don't care about.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Man, Sounds like you want to add Quake to your Arsenal of champs

Prof Hoff? Is that you?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can relate, except the champ I have been chasing as a 5/6* is Nick Fury. I have almost every regular 5* Skill except him because of all the dual class crystals I have opened trying to pull him. I have just about given up at this point. My roster is pretty stacked, but he would be sweet!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Methinks the wish crystal will have more RNG than some of you are expecting. πŸ€“
    Kabam doesn't do guarantees.