**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well Done

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
Title says it all—well done with the relief package. Thanks…

Dr. Zola

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Gonna have to disagree with you here, I think 15 revives for over 60 days worth of content including all of sop is just not even close to enough

So what's enough? 100? How are people going to store them?

Crcrcrc said:

Gonna have to disagree with you here, I think 15 revives for over 60 days worth of content including all of sop is just not even close to enough

So what's enough? 100? How are people going to store them?
    They could have given different types of revives, 20% 40% 60%, team...
    They could have filled our entire Store, but that doesn't mean it was reasonable. I'm not saying it was or it wasn't enough, but there has to be some type of limit to them. Some people never even experienced the bugs. Others were affected heavily. It's not easy to gauge without someone being shorthanded.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

@BitterSteel did they delete your post, or was it sent to the Abyss of Approval? Because it added some great perspective.

Abyss of approval, tried to edit some small phrasing I got wrong
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I took Kabam's advice and didn't play the two months (just EQ and some minor stuff), so I wasn't that affected. Last week I did V8 completion and the lag, input etc issues cost me quite a few revives. I got these back from the package(s), so I have no trouble w that.

This package was a "thank you for bearing w us" from Kabam and I am okay with that. It helped rekindle my interest in the game with some new champ pulls I got. I am even motivated to do Carina Challenge now, which would be unheard of in the past two months.

I can well imagine people spent more revives than they recieved back and that many many players quit/retired. This comment is only to provide the situation from my pov. The pov of a laid back, f2p TB player, who plays for fun and ranks champs for fun.
    No, I'm pointing out that they haven't been silent through all of this. Expectations are another story.

No, I'm pointing out that they haven't been silent through all of this. Expectations are another story.

So are 15 revives reasonable?
    We got Revs twice already (once for the first 6 hours), they gave a heads up not to do hard content when the issues were new, and the majority of complaints came from the GM Fight in SoP. Is it reasonable? It's not unreasonable. Not when you're providing a generic compensation. Is it over and above? Perhaps not. Expectations aren't met. They rarely are.

So are 15 revives reasonable?
    We got Revs twice already (once for the first 6 hours), they gave a heads up not to do hard content when the issues were new, and the majority of complaints came from the GM Fight in SoP. Is it reasonable? It's not unreasonable. Not when you're providing a generic compensation. Is it over and above? Perhaps not. Expectations aren't met. They rarely are.
    One of the times we got revives was for a separate issue so I’m not sure you can count that.

So you’d argue that the largest bug in the games history in terms of how many effected, how long it’s effected, and amount of gameplay effected, didn’t warrant more than 15 revives?
    You asked if I thought it was reasonable. I said it's not unreasonable, considering not everyone was affected, and they can't accommodate the extreme cases of Resources used.