**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest linked nodes hidden by default

It may be just me, but whenever I go to alliance quest, the linked nodes are hidden. I can view them by tapping the button, but they’ve always been on in the past.

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    There still turned off by default in the latest version. Maybe it’s just me :/
  • I believe the lower AQ Maps have links turned ON by default, while higher maps may have them turned OFF by default.

Since for experienced players by then they already know that links exist and where to see them (and the maps have more complex paths that don’t need the extra visual clutter added on screen), while lower/newer players is helpful to see them right away otherwise they may not know about them.

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Thanks for the explanation but this is Map 3. We run it for players with smaller rosters etc, and I'm constantly seeing players getting KO'd for fighting bosses with 4 nodes up. The players in question don't speak English so advice is hard to give. It could be bravado but it's not helpful.

Kabam?