The level 47 account finally hit 11k prestige!

2»

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Reminder to anyone trying to achieve this, in order to get a R3 below level 60 you need to buy Sigil. I also am thinking from the looks of it that a lot of money was spent? Either that or hacks. It would also depend on alliance and such. It’s not achievable unless you have some form of low exp gaining strategy (like AW) to gain 6* and R3 Mats.

Edit: Just checked, it’s not hacks, it’s just that he created an alliance with his main and joined it with his alt. His main suggests heavy spending or luck from gifting (He has a R4 Doom). So we can conclude that he spends on his alt quite a bit. I’m assuming on the ‘lower’ end he spent around $100-$200 I wouldn’t see any reason to spend higher with his alt getting carried to more 6* resources through P4.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★

Reminder to anyone trying to achieve this, in order to get a R3 below level 60 you need to buy Sigil. I also am thinking from the looks of it that a lot of money was spent? Either that or hacks. It would also depend on alliance and such. It’s not achievable unless you have some form of low exp gaining strategy (like AW) to gain 6* and R3 Mats.

Edit: Just checked, it’s not hacks, it’s just that he created an alliance with his main and joined it with his alt. His main suggests heavy spending or luck from gifting (He has a R4 Doom). So we can conclude that he spends on his alt quite a bit. I’m assuming on the ‘lower’ end he spent around $100-$200 I wouldn’t see any reason to spend higher with his alt getting carried to more 6* resources through P4.

Don’t think my alt gets carried in p4 war, I have a path and take out the boss usually each war.

The account is over 3 years old now, which most folks won’t see. So that’s 3 gifting events, 2 summoner appreciation calendars, 3 years of map 5 aq for bcs, SoP event, and about 1 year of platinum rewards, acts 1-7.3. That’s a lot for a little account. And as the years go by the easier It’s been for obtaining 6*s. I have almost 60 of them now.

If I spend again it’ll be another sigil for more r3s or July 4th. For now you are right on with the amount of between 100-200$. Nice call if you didn’t see my above post.

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★

Update!

Level 49
    10 rank 3s
    7.4 done