**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ever wonder what the champions in their portrait pictures are looking at?

2»

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Its a look of respect. They clearly looking at the Queen. Morningstar

So who's Morningstar looking at? G2099? Purgatory? :P
    Morningstar > G2099 > Purgatory
    🧐
    A mirror.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Its a look of respect. They clearly looking at the Queen. Morningstar

Respecting royalty by looking at them? I feel like if you made eye contact with Queen Hassan she would call for your execution on the spot.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I've come from the deep chambers of Kabam HQ and I'm gonna leak the secret of what they are looking at in their portraits. It's actually us the summoners all champion's portraits were taken while the champ and the summoner were mid staring contest
  • GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    Themselves. It's a selfie.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    America Chavez is looking at why she was paired with Hercules instead of Psycho Man.

Wouldn't America Chavez’s earring hoops get caught on something during a fight?

What other visual details on champs are impractical? We gotta start a thread on that.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    What's red cyclops looking at to get that funny look on his face? Probably kingpin in his speedo.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

What's red cyclops looking at to get that funny look on his face? Probably kingpin in his speedo.

That's not funny, that's terrifying and traumatizing
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

That's not funny, that's terrifying and traumatizing
    What's terrifying to think about is would you be able to tell he's wearing it?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Anyone ever thought who's cyclops and prof x looking at. I think they can't even look at something 😂
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111

Anyone ever thought who's cyclops and prof x looking at. I think they can't even look at something 😂

Prof x is looking at hidden Maccas he hid in his helmet to hide in the cinema and mysterious is looking at random illusions in his fish bowl helmet
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    they’re looking for the fix to the game’s performance issues, that’s why everyone is looking everywhere and hasn’t found anything yet.