**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which conpensation should kabam give next?

Progamer107Progamer107 Posts: 47
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I want compensation

Which conpensation should kabam give next? 41 votes

Crystals
7%
AdvJamesA15Fabwizi 3 votes
Health and revives
26%
Scopeotoe987GhostboytjieTitan41No_oneukChikelSearmenisYodabolt21Sanjaysavithri3JoshKosh557FlyGalaxyBombDraconic_12 11 votes
Both!??
65%
Saiyanjdrum663yosspbeadleKennadoAKTEKDjmagsThatOneMasterGamerjondark86Sarvanga1_MauledRenaxqqJoshua_EiversZ2f6hQChiliDogBollanddarthlord44ElwinddHusstleWooptyfrickendoo 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Both!??
    Oops I think everyone would vote both
  • Options
    Both!??
    Sry
  • Options
    Both!??
    If they’re going to do it may as well do it properly 😂
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I won't vote because I think the issue is bigger and more complex than just either pots or crystals.

The AW comp will presumably disappear now that AW goes into the off-season. I hope they continue the AQ comp just as it was before, glory included. Especially since there's no side quest this month, I think that would be a nice way to boost people's resource earnings. It's not like anyone is earning what glory they should be earning anyway.

As for other compensation, I don't really care. I guess some pots and revives would be nice but I don't have enough problem with parry or dex to really need such compensation. It would probably be nice for those who do have such problems, though. In terms of crystals, nah, I don't really care at the moment. I think that type of comp can be saved for later.

However, I wouldn't mind Kabam giving some kind of care package each month that the issues persist as a thank you to the people who stick by them. I don't think that's too much to ask for. It doesn't have to be some kind of ridiculous 10-choice Class Nexus, 50K 5* shards and a 3-4 6* rank-up gem, but just an acknowledgement that these issues have persisted for yet another month.
  • Options
    Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    Both!??
    And Glory
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    One for Joe
  • Options
    NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Both!??

One for Joe

And one for iron man