**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October buffs announced !!

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    So….. if Guillotine didn’t get voted , would they have continued to ignore the mystic class with these buffs? No, I don’t count ebony maw
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Let’s Hope Picking Guillotine over Morningstar in my 6* Nexus wasn’t a mistake
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Imagine if the "moderate" buff was getting Rags to a chiropractor to fix his hunch back and nothing else 🤣

Thor-simodo the Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Super excited for Guilly, even tho I don't have her as a 5* or 6*. Hopefully something good will come out of Thor Rags as well.
    Also, @The_Sentry06 you were wrong once again.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Groot nerf will definitely come before sentry buff
    Dare not say anything about Groot . He is the best cosmic currently and beyond . He deserves to be at the top .
  • Could care less just because of people saying knull and/or antivenom is coming next month. But happy for those that are happy.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Can't believe Rags was released in 2017 - I remember being really bummed when I was building my 5-star roster at pulling a Rags. Now, years later, my Rags still sits at 5R3.

Hopefully the Rags buff does something interesting enough to make people rank him aside from Prestige.
  • ViqViq Posts: 13
    I have unduped 6 star thor and duped 5 star hope it will be worthy i mean really worthy haha
  • Should I take Guilly up now? I'm honestly quite optimistic with her buff.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Hopefully they are my next rank 3’s
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I am very happy. Splurged on 4 kitty pryde crystals after all of the hype. Didn’t even get a 3-star, but got a 6-star guillotine for my trouble. Hopefully I like the results
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

So there's hope other chracters with high prestige are going to get buffed
    Like phoenix or even silver surfer

Surfer ? He is fine as he is . Phoenix needs a complete overhaul .
    He can benefit from a value buff
    Some tweaks in his numbers would make him a lot more useful
    Surfer cheeses a lot of content but I get you. I wish is anti-miss mechanic wasn’t so involved to activate.

With a moderate buff, Phoenix may be OP
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Do they always change the animations in the overhaul?

Guilty isn’t supposed to see new animations

Miles
    OG BP
    DDHK

Some of who did
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Let’s Hope Picking Guillotine over Morningstar in my 6* Nexus wasn’t a mistake

Don’t hold hope. It could be a giant waste of time. And if it’s a bad buff, I won’t loose sleep over it.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Should I take Guilly up now? I'm honestly quite optimistic with her buff.

Wait till the buff is live, there’s no benefit to ranking her up now.

If you rank her and you like her buff, that is great, if you don’t like it then you’re disappointed and you wish you’d held off.

If you don’t rank her, then you can choose to rank her up if you like her, or hold off and save your materials.

Ranking her means there’s one good outcome and one bad outcome. Not ranking her means there’s two good outcomes.
    See! Your problem is this... you like things to make sense. 😹
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Ig he meant give update to surfer in numbers department
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Ig he meant give update to surfer in numbers department
    Nah he is still fine . If they ever give him a buff , he is way back in the buff list.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    *sad iron fist noises*
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

*sad iron fist noises*

The problem is he will need both the update and the overhaul.

Dr. Zola
    He has like 10 synergies
    How will kabam buff him...