**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inputs from people not in any alliance

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How do you guys get catalysts to rank up champs? I'm thinking of flying solo for a while but I'd like to continue ranking up champs. I'm not too sure where I'd be able to catalysts, specially t1a as i buy most of it from the glory store.

Any thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I am currently in an alliance but I used to fly solo. Best way is the arenas and monthly eq. It's not going to be coming as fast as with glory so you have to plan a little better. Then I used to focus on the rank up materials in the side events instead of shards.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It’s vastly more difficult. Much easier to find a chill alliance where they don’t micromanage you
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I have been solo for a month, poor in t5bc I just get it from eq, glory, and other events. Sadly it does not add up too much, other then that I get t4bc, and t4cc decently easily
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I created an alliance that's just me, and I run Map 1 AQ every week. I only get 1,100 Glory each week, but I've been doing it this way since February. It certainly takes longer to get rank-up materials, but I still get glory, alliance milestones, etc. Although it's way less stressful than being in an active alliance, I've begun considering finding a new alliance, since rank-ups take me longer even as a Thronebreaker due to the lack of large amounts of Glory.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    EQ, side quests and the cat quests. plus calendars and cat crystals
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I remember when I wanted to fly solo I joined an alliance that only did map 2 (inventively called map 2). Some days I did aq some days I didn't if I couldn't be bothered, I never once saw anyone speak in chat at all. It was amazing.