**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug

BLOODY_ASSASIAN08BLOODY_ASSASIAN08 Posts: 116
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don't know it might be a bug but from my POV I have played 5 wars before the season timer ends. Then I clicked to support they told that I have played only 4 wars in the Alliance . Then I checked the war contribution of last 5 wars before the season ends my name was there. I don't know much about it . And my Alliance Leader also checked the details of last 5 wars my name was there and still I didn't got mh season rewards Idk if this is a bug. It's weird. @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• I think, the season timer ended at 7 Am IST and the war ended at 1 AM IST. And Bymistakenly u guys have counted the wars from 12 AM IST that's why this is happening 😅😅. Means it's not our mistake but I m not sure though it's just a possibility.
  • This week's Wed/Thurs war and current Fri/Sat war are both after the season had ended.
    So make sure you are seeing participation only up thru the Sun/Mon war before that, and check that the war points actually have out the Winning Bonus points to the winning alliance, to make sure you are counting wars that were actually “in-season”.

The timer for end of season does extend some # of hours after the actual ending of the last war of the season (probably a remnant of when starting times were flexible, based on enlistment time, but now are fixed times). But there can not be confusion of overlapping into the next war because there is always that 24 hours of inactivity for war each week, which also lines up with 24 hours of inactivity after the final war of season as well.