**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

High ground no sense

GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know it’s off-season and people tend not to care but it’s pretty annoying that we have a revised version of high ground that was never announced instead of having the time to test untouchables in war.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Fyi, they updated the upcoming Season 29 announcement thread yesterday.

(not always apparent for posts that are up in that “Latest Admin Posts” section, since the date still shows the same when looking there).

Regarding High Ground and Fight Timers.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/280831/alliance-war-season-29
  • Did you actually read the post ?
    (although I don’t have any skin in this issue) 2 of the 3 threads were started before they updated the Announcement post on the 21st, so I was conveying that it sounded like they will be further revising it (in case that update wasn’t seen by everyone).

And whatever change might have been in these off-season wars so far, sounds like it will be revised further for the actual upcoming season (else why would they have updated their announcement post).

Now if you would still have an issue with how they are saying it “will” be, that's may be fair, but sounds like it will be different from what has been in place so far.
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    I wanted to wait until the season had started so I had a better understanding of the node.

I believe it is too overpowered for grades 3-5, I'm still wondering why is not available for the best players in mcoc..
    There are so many nodes already that does not allow you to build your combo easily, and you need to do special actions that forces to use seconds in something else than building your combo. It is really easy to stack it and very deadly, we need something else to fight it. None of the offensive buffs helps you with it, and I just think that makes a lot of path and fights ridiculous for players that are not the elite of this game.

War is already a BS mode for many players, not even wroth it the time or the effort. This nodes just make more players quitting wars.