**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Negative Units Being Given Unjustly

Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam should be ashamed of itself for given out $200 worth of negative credits to a player who has been playing since day one. Never requested refunds for items I purchased as jacked up as this game has been this is total BS.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    That means you cheated I guess.

Edit: Contact support if you feel this is unjust.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,373 ★★★★★
    If you haven't asked for a refund, contact Support using the Gear Icon. If there's been a mistake, they're the only ones that can access your Account.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    This doesn't only happen if you requested a refund. If you bought units from a shady source or had someone load units onto your account, this is gonna happen. Not saying you did, just giving you another reason you might see something like this.
  • Options
    Hey @Roqbone97, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this.

You can find information HERE about our refund policy and how it can result in a negative balance of Contest Credits. However, if you require further assistance with this, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.