**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty Pride p2w in alliance wars.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    caustic said:

My last post was somehow magically deleted. The nerf will come for KP, but it will be after the Nimrod/KP crystals are out of circulation. Just watch and wait. I've seen this play out before.

That'd be worse than Herc losing his sp3 tanking ability in the same situation recently. Kabam even admitted they were in the wrong (more or less), but not much came of it because the number of people who have him are small.

This mechanic is likely why most people grabbed her in the first place. No compensation really suffices in these situations where people buy Cavs/Do arena, and then have their gold switched out with silver.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    caustic said:

My last post was somehow magically deleted. The nerf will come for KP, but it will be after the Nimrod/KP crystals are out of circulation. Just watch and wait. I've seen this play out before.

At first I was confused why you were talking about Kingpin, but then it finally clicked. We're going to need a new acronym for her.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes, a new champ that can cheese one single situation is the problem even though that situation only exists bc 2 champs have been bypassing 99% of the game for years.

I really wonder about this community's ability to actually think through a situation sometimes.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Yes, a new champ that can cheese one single situation is the problem even though that situation only exists bc 2 champs have been bypassing 99% of the game for years.

I really wonder about this community's ability to actually think through a situation sometimes.

A champ who can fill in Ghost’s gaps, exactly what the game needed…
  • Options

A champ who can fill in Ghost’s gaps, exactly what the game needed…
    The game needed Ghost and Quake to get gutted ages ago.
  • Options
    But no, let's focus on the less problematic champ in the group 😂
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★

This! Kitty is a very good champion in most situations and fantastic versus True Focus. I guess Ronan should be nerfed now since he can stun lock champs and nodes that proc ton of buffs.
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33

I tried playing exactly like the video said but I can't make many SP3s, my matchup kept missing hits instead of hitting me... Why, oh why guys?

Clyneva said:

Kabaam really ran themselves into a corner with this one.

Now for future hard content, they can't use True Focus to shut down Quake and Ghost without also enabling Kitty to just faceroll the content with this.

Nerfing KP = True Focus still exist.
    An anger misdirection created by Kabam.
    True Focus make awesome players such as Buddy Lee avoid to show us his Tigra miss skills.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    KP Nerf incoming
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    caustic said:

The nerf will come for KP, but it will be after the Nimrod/KP crystals are out of circulation. Just watch and wait. I've seen this play out before.

Wisdom of Foresight
    The future has been revealed.