**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Going for the 3k unit deal ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

It's back once again . Pre cyber weekend offers have started i guess.

Going for the 3k unit deal ? 289 votes

Hard pass
93%
Crys23TheJalliDrZolaSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelrazielHaji_SaabWorld EaterRaganatorLightburn22RetroRocks2StarKingSpity68VceeBalm82Captain_007_TheManMythLegendTendersquadheruheru511 269 votes
Going for it
6%
AddyosmmmbanyasAjay121BrandonmballouBT1984Colonaut123Lpirnie5321brahimpi99Ewell65SSS69GarrettNFabwiziŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkTRDSJBHJ12345___CoffeeLoverLBN1NihalFayazGryphonMasterGetsugaTenshouDiablord 20 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    1) Don't have units
    2) Even if I had more than the 1.2k I have rn, I wouldn't buy it. My lame a$$ saves for 7.3
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    You know the condition of my units.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Maybe. I’ve been sitting on the same pile of about 10,000 units for almost a year. I didn’t even log into the game from January to September because I run a COVID ICU. So now I’m kind of impulse buying just for the heck of it. And, frankly, all my back up iso expired during those several months lol.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    Make it 2k, I would've risked it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    When I got the notification that the dual class six stars were back, I was seriously considering it since I figured by now the price would have dropped to about 1.2-1.5K units and that might be worth it especially since I won’t be opening any six star crystals until Kitty’s featured comes by in January, but at 3K it’s a hard hard pass
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hard pass
    Only entertaining nexus deals moving forward, choice is everything.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Hard pass
    No no no no definitely a hard pass
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Why are these crystals still not available regularly? It’s not like duals are always better than basics. Ive wasted 1M shards in total hunting for corvus/prof x/ghost and still couldn’t pull
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Hard pass
    6 star dual class should already be available to get for 10k shards
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    Hard pass
    This is literally as same as 6 star basic crystal. Would you like to buy a basic one with 3k units? I have no idea why ppl are hyped about this ****
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    Addictor said:

This is literally as same as 6 star basic crystal. Would you like to buy a basic one with 3k units? I have no idea why ppl are hyped about this ****

Sure doesn’t sound like anyone is hyped for it….
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    Hard pass

Addictor said:

This is literally as same as 6 star basic crystal.

That’s not what literally means.

Someone might have a t5cc science and mystic but no other class, in which case targeting that classes is worth those units.

They might have no other pulls they want in skill, mutant, science or mystic - in which case targeting the cosmic or tech Crystal is a good idea.

The amazing thing about this game, is that you have a choice. Don’t buy it if you don’t want it. Doesn’t mean other people won’t be hyped about it.
    Bruh please keep in mind that there’re almost 180 champs in the basic pool, which means each class approximately has 25–30 champs, with that being said at least 50 champs in one duel crystal. How do you target and hunt for the champs you want. We’ve seen so many ppl got shafted by 5 star duel crystals. They’re the same thing.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Hard pass
    Hard pass as I didn’t prepare myself enough to grind units. Plus not knowing the amount of units needed so it was hard to set a goal to raise the motivation a bit. Next time!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hard pass

Addictor said:

This is literally as same as 6 star basic crystal.

That’s not what literally means.

Someone might have a t5cc science and mystic but no other class, in which case targeting that classes is worth those units.

They might have no other pulls they want in skill, mutant, science or mystic - in which case targeting the cosmic or tech Crystal is a good idea.

The amazing thing about this game, is that you have a choice. Don’t buy it if you don’t want it. Doesn’t mean other people won’t be hyped about it.
    No matter what anyone's targeting , this deal is not worth the units.
    Depends on each persons position, how many units they have, what roster they have, what Cats they have, how much they spend.

In your opinion, not worth it. In my opinion, not worth it. But they are just opinions, I don’t know why people want to speak so definitively and speak for everyone.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Hard pass
    For me, a HUGE pass!!
    I have better use of my 3K units for something else!!
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 85
    Are you having a laugh? In 4 months I have only pulled one 6 star that wasn't released in the first 3 years of the game! And not a single good one either!! Now u want me to spend 3k units on a crystal? I don't expect a top tier champ every time! Every time the reel spins its old champs the whole time
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Hard pass
    At this point I’m repeating what everyone else has already said, but if the feedback reaches the team putting out the offers then it’s worthwhile.

At this point in the game and especially for the Thronebreakers/Cavaliers it’s aimed at, 3000 units simply feels too high a price for any crystal not offering a degree of choice. It’s good that 6-star dual crystals are available in the game but not at this price.

Feels like a wasted opportunity as I’m sure a lot of people would be seriously considering the offer if it provided a 6-star dual Nexus.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Hard pass
    Rohit_316 said:

It's back once again . Pre cyber weekend offers have started i guess.

Holy Ebony Maw.

I’ve never seen the forums agree this much.

87 votes, 100% for no lol
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Hard pass
    I'd like to give it a try, but the cost of it is outrages. Even if it's just 2 classes, the champion pool is still big and 3k units for a dud of a basic champ is not worth it.
    This should be 1.5k units tops.