**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for the 3k unit deal ?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

imagine having enough units to afford that

I do. I considered it, but I'm going to save them. I didn't find it THAT bad. Just not right now.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    This “deal” needs to be a typical crystal, it’s annoying how these types of crystals aren’t present in the game, what the heck are they waiting for?

There’s also no comment about them ever coming either, I’d like to hear something. 3000 credits is absurd
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Does anyone have a recent or up to date list of what champions are in the 6* dual class crystals pool?
    I've found a bunch of pics of who's in them but there's no dates so I'm not sure if the ones I've found are recent or are the ones that came out when kabam introduced the dual class crystals.
    Anyway if anyone has a list of a graphic that is up to date I'd really appreciate it, trying to make up my mind about this deal.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    RO53TT1 said:

Does anyone have a recent or up to date list of what champions are in the 6* dual class crystals pool?
    I've found a bunch of pics of who's in them but there's no dates so I'm not sure if the ones I've found are recent or are the ones that came out when kabam introduced the dual class crystals.
    Anyway if anyone has a list of a graphic that is up to date I'd really appreciate it, trying to make up my mind about this deal.

Why would you when cyber weekend is just around the corner? Unless you’re trying to become TB before then or something, even that wouldn’t be worth the gamble to me
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Maybe. I’ve been sitting on the same pile of about 10,000 units for almost a year. I didn’t even log into the game from January to September because I run a COVID ICU.

You go for it, brother. Hope you pull something good after working that job.

😉👍
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Maybe. I’ve been sitting on the same pile of about 10,000 units for almost a year. I didn’t even log into the game from January to September because I run a COVID ICU.

You go for it, brother. Hope you pull something good after working that job.

😉👍
    Much appreciated!!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    I’m saving my 1,000 units for Act 7.2 exploration.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    Wouldn't go for this at 2k units much less 3. Not even a nexus.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Hard pass
    only because I'm grinding arenas for Nimrod
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hard pass
    If you think this is a good deal, you should do the math to see how low the chance of getting something beneficial really is
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hard pass
    Not even if it were a Nexus. An Abyss Nexus, sure, but even that would hurt.

Only way I'd part with 3k without question is if they let me pick the champ, and like hell that's happening.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Hard pass
    I bought it last time and still regret that decision. I will buy it if it comes down to 1k units.
    It's amazing that kabam believes that One 6* dual class crystal with almost same rng of getting character you don't want, is worth almost an odin.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Hard pass
    In the past I bought this twice and have 6000 units of trash champs. 6000 units is enough to do most difficult content in game.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Hard pass
    Kabam can't expect people will buy a product that heavily based on RNG. For 99.9999% we will get a champ we don't need.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Hard pass
    Nothing hard about passing up a $100 6* Groot
  • Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    Very easy pass for me. Between good luck in the daily Cavs and the What If *s, 3K for this is way too little for way too much. Good luck all.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Hard pass
    If it also provided a 6* dupe token, then maybe.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Hard pass

I don’t need a 6* Iron Fist thank you very much

I think everyone needs a 6* Iron Fist.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,764 ★★★★★

I don’t need a 6* Iron Fist thank you very much

I think everyone needs a 6* Iron Fist.
    So controversial yet bold and daring 😂
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

If it also provided a 6* dupe token, then maybe.

If they provided a 6* gem , that itself would have been atleast 5k units . They usually give the 6* gem in 18k unit milestone in unit deals .
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Going for it
    Anything for doom
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Going for it
    Went for it, got Havok so a decent result. Agree with most it was overpriced though.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hard pass
    No, I don't need another Agent Venom dupe, thx.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Hard pass
    No way. I bought it once and got Jane.
    In the last months even with a nexus I got crappy champions.

By the way I agree with the previous comments: better chance to consider the offers with a nexus.