**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inconsistency in compensation needs an explanation

HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam Acknowledges there is an issue with parry and Dex in the game.
The currency of the game is units
The large majority of units spent on potions in this game are spent on solo content
Weekly Kabam awards the equivalent of 2040 units in AQ potions
Every so often (approximatley 3 weeks) Kabam awards the equivalent of 500 units in solo content potions
The forums consistently let you know we do not need AQ potions we need solo potions to make up for the bug. An explanation of the reasoning for the compensation decisions would be helpful and after months of this bug the player base deserves an explanation.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52

Please, anyone who say we don't need AQ potions give us solo potions, I don't need Solo potions i have completed most of the content and in overflow with it but I do need AQ for map 7 and AW potions for plat tier. Just because you don't need doesn't mean others don't want it as well.. ask to mods what you want just don't ask to replace something if it's unavailing for you. Please!!!!!

Thank you for the response-it's helpful to hear. I can 100% admit i don't know for sure. My ally runs map 6 and is plat 4. and we arent using the potions. My point is that 6000 units of potions in 3 weeks for AQ vs 480 units in solo content seems completely out of balance and transparency from Kabam on why they are issuing 5X more AQ potions than solo potions is needed. I am advocating for transparency. If kabams data shows that on average players spend 5X more in units on AQ potions than solo content than i will tuck my tail between my legs and keep my mouth shut. This is a developer bug that deserves compensation to make up for the units lost by players. The compensation should reflect the average spend in game. Kabam has the data on where people spend units and the compensation should reflect that.
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I don't have problem with you keeping your mouth open and asking for something that you think you deserve. I just dont want people to assume everyone is on a same boat when it comes to potions because your post is not the first and it won't be the last. Peace :)
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I'm in the same spot where the alliance packages have more value to me than solo but I don't dispute the need for a more frequent solo support, even a Bi-monthly schedule would be a difference maker for many.

In regards to units, Kabam have gone on record that they won't give units with the notable and sole exception of the Gift Badge that originally came with Stark's briefcase.
  • Options
    I do appreciate the AQ pots. They are awesome.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Please, anyone who say we don't need AQ potions give us solo potions, I don't need Solo potions i have completed most of the content and in overflow with it but I do need AQ for map 7 and AW potions for plat tier. Just because you don't need doesn't mean others don't want it as well.. ask to mods what you want just don't ask to replace something if it's unavailing for you. Please!!!!!

agree .. I'm opposite .. I don't need AQ potions, just solo ones ... what they could/should have done to hit all cases (ie those who need only solo, vs needing only AQ, vs needing both) .. they should have created a type of store like they do already .. and grant out "credits" for it or something ... you get .. for example .. 100 credits in each comp package .. and can spend them anyway you want ...

need solo potions, no problem ... buy as many as you want .. whenever you want.
    need AQ potions, fine ... they're there as well ... go nuts ..

want a mix of both .. yep, sure.

they've already got this type of thing built, so it wouldn't be hard to implement ... *shrug*

--------------------

or perhaps they could've leveraged the existing loyalty store:

1) add more items to it (ie solo potions, aq potions, etc).
    2) grant loyalty in the comp pkgs ...

let people spend/buy what they want ..

there's a lot of good options along these lines they could've done ...
    (glory store as well .. increase 15k cap, etc .. )
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

agree .. I'm opposite .. I don't need AQ potions, just solo ones ... what they could/should have done to hit all cases (ie those who need only solo, vs needing only AQ, vs needing both) .. they should have created a type of store like they do already .. and grant out "credits" for it or something ... you get .. for example .. 100 credits in each comp package .. and can spend them anyway you want ...

need solo potions, no problem ... buy as many as you want .. whenever you want.
    need AQ potions, fine ... they're there as well ... go nuts ..

want a mix of both .. yep, sure.

they've already got this type of thing built, so it wouldn't be hard to implement ... *shrug*

--------------------

or perhaps they could've leveraged the existing loyalty store:

1) add more items to it (ie solo potions, aq potions, etc).
    2) grant loyalty in the comp pkgs ...

let people spend/buy what they want ..

there's a lot of good options along these lines they could've done ...
    (glory store as well .. increase 15k cap, etc .. )
    It's a fair concept but the only drawback to a new store and a new currency being added is that that could leave the possibility of an exploit by modders.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Challenge Idea: Take a shot every time :D someone says compensation