**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled a great mutant today - but curious if he is useful for Chapter 7/Variants/Cav EQ

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Here he is in all of his glory

Just kidding. I did pull him today, but also got this guy:

First time I’ve pulled him as a 5 or 6*. I’ve checked out a few videos and he does seem to have some solid damage combined with some interesting utility. That said, I’ve got a pretty stacked Mutant roster (see below), so not as clear that Havok brings something new.

Thoughts?

Pulled a great mutant today - but curious if he is useful for Chapter 7/Variants/Cav EQ 54 votes

Definite R3 - even before Sunspot
16%
TristanMasterduxStevieManWonderte_dua_shumdeepblack12ChaosMax1012JoshKosh557The_HoTUOrthoCresol 9 votes
Definite R3, but after Sunspot
9%
mmmbanyasRenaxqqMCOCHazzaReal_Madrid_76_2Zhahovic7 5 votes
Solid R2 as a good occasional counter/niche utility champ
62%
KDoggg2017JohnLocke117Warlord5386Malreck04MoosetiptronicRaichu626GildenlowAldacTitan41LittleduckykinsSbkruebDeaconSarvanga1_ChikelTrashyPandaFTPAllDayScrubhanraviXsharmaK_PAvicci999 34 votes
Not worth ranking given your current Mutant roster
11%
rcm2017ZADO1991BerjibsWill3808Danish0528MutantA___4444 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Actually like him better than Sunspot, but I run suicides, so of course I do.

As someone mentioned in another thread, Havok kinda fits a Havok-sized hole in your roster. I'd say r2 him, use him, and weigh r3 after the experience.
  • R3 your Cable, ignore everyone else lol. I really enjoy my r3 Cable
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    R3 Sunspot, he’s so good and so fun with amazing damage, he’s also got the 2nd best prestige in game.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    If prestige isn't important and you just want crazy damage, then cable as a rank 3 with apoc is bonkers. Add in mr fantastic pre-fight for supreme nuttiness.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Definite R3 - even before Sunspot
    i consider havok to be better than sunspot and i have him as a five star at max rank and max sig., but if I were you I would probably just R2 havok and R3 cable before any of your other choices ^_^
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Thanks all.

Not surprised at the Havok result, but am a bit surprised at the amount of Cable love. I’ve played with him a bit with the Apoc synergy and it is indeed great, but will admit I hadn’t thought about progressing him ahead of Sunspot given the damage and (more importantly) the perfect block, which seems like it will be distinctively useful in end game content.

So, R2 for Havok and more time messing with Cable apparently.